My dietician/nutritionist 49

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Drake: "Okay great should we start?"

Sophia: He said with the smile that showed me he enjoyed this way more than I did. He listened to my heart and took my pulse, he checked my eyes and then he went to my arm. He started touching it around and tried to move it in certain ways while closely watching my face for any discomfort.

Drake: "How's your arm?"

Sophia: He asked as he focused on examining it. "It's okay it's just sore really" I said truthfully and he nodded.

Drake: "Okay good now ribs, lie down real quick"

Sophia: He said and I lied down all the way. He pushed my hospital gown up to where my chest started, not even giving me a moment to register what he was doing. "Heeeyyy I'm only wearing underwear."I said looking at him.

Drake: "Don't tell me you're ashamed Sophia, I've literally seen you thousands of times with only your underwear and besides it's like a swimsuit."

Sophia: He said as he turned his look back to my ribs. "Yeah well you could have warned me." I said almost whispering and I saw a faint smile on his face.

Drake: "Okay I'm going to touch your ribs and check the bruising, I'm going to try and be quick cause I know it hurts."

Sophia: He said. "It doesn't hurt that mu-" I hissed as soon as he touched my ribs and I threw my hand over his.

Drake: "Mmmhmm sure."

Sophia: He said as he continued to examine my ribs. "Jeez are you done I feel like you're stabbing me again and again." I said after 10 seconds of him touching around.

Drake: "See now you're honest, and yes I'm done."

Sophia He said as he pulled my gown down again. "Good sooooo can I leave?" I asked and he nodded.

Drake: "Yes you just have to be really careful with your arm and ribs also rest and you're going to need some pills for the pain."

Sophia: He said as he wrote down on my chart. I let out a breath of relief and after a moment Mitch entered the room.

Mitch: "How's our favourite patient today?"

Sophia: He said, looking at my heart monitor and then Drake. "Great Drake said I can leave today." I smiled at him.

Mitch: "Did you do the check up?"

Sophia: Mitch asked and Drake nodded.

Drake: "Yep everything seems good. She's good to go as long as she follows the rules and rest."

Sophia: He said and Mitch nodded his head. After I got dressed with the help of a nurse I was ready to go when someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I said I was expecting someone from the guys.

From the police man: "Hello Miss Holdge, I'm from the police and I wanted to talk to you about your accident."

Sophia: He said. "Yes of course, did you find who did it?" I asked in anticipation of taking over my body.

From. The police man: "We did find who did it , it was a woman named Anastasia Perk but she ran away, as you know, and we haven't been able to locate her yet."

Sophia: He said as I took in all the information. "Okay do you know why she did it? Was it an accident?" I asked back, my questions seeming stupid but I was confused.

From the police man: "We don't know anything yet but we do know from her records that she is a drug addict and she has been to jail 2 times for stealing and for being on drugs while driving."

Sophia: He said and I nodded. I didn't know her and I'm sure she didn't know me since my cycle and friends are not into that kind of thing but a creepy feeling rose inside me.

From the police man: "We will try and locate her and as soon as we have news we will call you to inform you, in the meantime I hope you recover quickly, take care."

Sophia. He said as he opened the door and left. "Thank you." I said I was a little distracted. After that I told the guys the details and none of them knew the name of the woman or why she could have done something like that but we decided to let the police do the job while I rested and recovered. Calum was done with his shift so he was the one who took us back home when I signed the discharge papers.

Ryan: "Okay you know the rules so don't go lifting things and walk around for no reason, if you need anything you tell me or the guys, good?"

Sophia: He said and I nodded, still a bit distracted.

Ryan: "Sophia don't be scared, I'm sure the police will find her and she will be punished for what she did."

Sophia: He said, hugging me lightly. "Thanks Ryan, I'm gonna go take a shower and lie down." I said as I made my way to my room.

Leila

Sophia: It's been two weeks since the accident and things have been good. A bit annoying, but good. The guys have been so helpful and caring but seriously they are acting as if I have both legs and arms broken. If they see me walking down the stairs they will immediately run to me and grab my hand as if I'm 5 years old or if I go to get a glass from the shelf they will immediately come and grab it for me. Like okay I appreciate the attention but please stop. Anyways today I'm going to the police station because they called me for some news they found about the accident so I was getting ready in my room after I took a bath. Ryan is going with me because the rest of the guys are working till late and they all decided that it'll be safer if I try to have someone by my side until things cool down a bit Honestly after the accident I feel even more nervous than before with Hack. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling all the time.

Ryan: "Sophia, are you ready?"

Sophia: Ryan said from my bedroom door pulling me back to reality. "Yes." I said with a small smile and nodded. After I grabbed my things and put on shoes we headed to the car. As I went to the driver's seat I stopped when Ryan grabbed the door before I could close it.

Ryan: "Ah ah ah you're not driving."

Sophia: Ryan said. "What? Why?" I said dumbfounded.

Ryan: "Because your ribs are still healing and driving can cause irritation."

Sophia: Ryan explained to me. "Come on dude it's literally been 2 weeks since the accident. I can drive, my ribs don't hurt anymore" I said as I was getting more irritated.

Riya point of view

Kevin:
"AND CUT that was great work guys I will see you all tomorrow."

Geoge:
"Ok guys get ready in your normal clothes then we can go."

Riya:
"Ok."

Alinawritess :
"Where are you guys doing?"