My dietician/nutritionist 14

Drake River Mitch Ryan Sophia
Geoge Maxiumum Junior Riya

Sophia

Sophia: "It was currently 2pm and I was leaving school to go to my car when I saw a familiar face I didn't want to see ever again Hack. Aka my abusive ex. Me and Hack were together for 3 years and he used to verbally abuse me but at the last year he got physical with me and the last straw was 5 months ago were he literally almost killed me. Let's just say that things got really bad. He used to be really sweet and loving but when he saw me with other people and especially the guys he got really jealous and would scream and break things. Until he broke my nose. And some of my ribs. I finally broke up with him with the guys help and after that I moved in with them to feel safer and because the wanted to make sure I was okay. I saw him standing leaning on my car and I froze."

Hack: "Well hello Sophia, I was starting to think that this wasn't your car."

Sophia: He said as he looked at me."What do you want Hack." I said back trying to sound confident.

Hack: "That's no way to greet your boyfriend of 3 years."

Sophia: He said back. "Ex boyfriend Hack and I don't want anything to do with you." I said back feeling my anxiety rise.

Hack: "Whatever want to go for a coffee?"

Sophia: He said approaching me. "No I have to get back to the apartment." I said as I took a step back.

Hack: "Come on Sophie I just want to talk"

Sophia: He said grabbing my hand tightly and I felt goosebumps all over my body. "We don't have anything to talk about Jack now please leave me alone." I said as I tried pulling away my hand but he held it tighter.

Hack: "What you don't have time for me now that you have your 4 boyfriends back at the house?"

Sophia: He said angrily coming closer to my face. At this moment I could hardly breathe and I feel the tears ran down my cheeks."Please Hack." I said trying to get away.

Hack: "You will be mine again Sophie just remember that"

Sophia: He said as he pushed some of my hair away from my face and kissed my cheek. I was paralysed I felt like I couldn't breathe. After that he walked away from me and I quickly unlocked my car and got in as I drove as fast as I could back to the apartment. At this point I was having a panic attack and I needed my anxiety pills before I pass out. I quickly got into the apartment I threw away my keys and started searching for my anxiety pills. After 2 minutes I finally took 2 of them and I sat down on the floor with my head between my knees to normalise my breathing. After what felt like 2 hours I finally was calm enough to stand up and take a bath so I looked presentable. I didn't want the boys to know about Hack because they would go crazy. I took a bath to calm my tense body and I got dressed to some sweatpants and a sweater. I cooked some pasta for dinner and I waited for the guys come back from the hospital. As I was mixing the pasta with the sauce I heard the door open and the guys talking.

Mitch: "Hi Sophia"

Sophia: Mitch said to me and I smiled trying to look as much normal as I could. The 2 anxiety pills I took were starting to really kick in and I was really sleepy and tired. "Hello guys how was work?" I asked as I grabbed some plates to put the pasta.

Kevin:
"And CUT."

Antoni:
"Wow guys you guys did good."

Actors:
"Thank you."

Kevin:
"Ok you guys take a break and we will go back at it in 5."

Actors:
"Yes Kevin."

Kevin point if view

Kevin:
"So what do you think?" I really hope he love it I want Antoni to be proud of me for anything I do and I think he knows that.

Antoni:
"That was amazing I am so proud of you but do you remember that case I am working on."

Kevin:
"Yeah I do why."

Antoni:
"That her."

Kevin:
"Wait what?"

Antoni:
"Did she say anything of what her mother was doing to her."

Kevin:
"She told us that she abuse her but that all I know of."

Antoni:
"Ok."

Kevin:
"Antoni what happen when they do find out that she is abusing her?"

Antoni:
"Then she will go to an adoption home."

Kevin:
"But we both know that they are going to abuse her there is no point of putting her there so I was thinking why we." Sorry I am not putting in the rest you will just have to find out later.

Antoni:
"Wait do you want to."

Kevin:
"To be honest I think that we should we get to be a." Sorry still not telling you.

Antoni:
"You know what I think that is a good idea."

Kevin:
"So we are doing it."

Antoni:
"Yes we are doing it."

Kevin:
I pick him up hug him and spin us around. "Thank you think you I love you so much." I said while kissing him on the lips.

Antoni:
"And I love you too and I think 5 minutes is over now."

Junior:
"It just finish and that was cute."

Actors and Alinawritess :
"AWWWW."

Kevin:
"Yeah yeah now since we did path 3 all together we are going to do path 4 and 5 then all of you can go home ok."

Actors and Alinawritess :
"Ok."

Kevin:
"Then let start 3 2 1 AND ACTION."

Sophia

Sophia: "It has been 1 week since I saw Hack and I'm trying to really forget the whole incident but his words keep replaying in my brain again and again. You will be mine again Sophia, just remember that. I get the chills every time I remember his words. I feel like I shouldn't be that scared from his words but something tells me that he meant them and that's the scariest part because I would rather die than be with him for another day.
The guys have noticed that I have been off and they know I've been lying to them but they don't know the real reason and that's enough for me. If they ever learned about Jack harassing me at my work they would literally go to the police. Right now I was sitting in the living room as Ryan was cooking and Mitch, Dave and me were watching a movie and River was at the hospital for an emergency surgery. I felt my phone vibrate besides me and I picked it up thinking it was Kathleen that replied to my last text. But I was wrong.

Unknown: Are you chilling with your 4 boyfriends?