037

•—•—•

~~~

—Chapter 37—

•—•—•

"A month?" Jiseon whispered to herself as Jake ran out of the room to find the others.

It didn't feel like a whole month had passed to her.

The time she spent with Hyesoo and Youngjoon felt like days at most.

Time really did pass by differently in the waking world compared to there.

She sat up leaned back against the headboard of the bed as several pairs of footsteps thundered down the hallway towards her.

She winced as a sharp pain shot through her abdomen. She lifted the hem of her shirt to see her torso wrapped in bandages.

The memory of what had happened to her came rushing back.

How am I even still alive? She wondered as the door flung open with a bang.

The seven boys poured into the room, all talking over one another as they surrounded the bed she was laying in.

She observed their appearances, taken aback by the sudden changes.

Like she had noticed earlier, Jake's blonde hair had been dyed a more natural shade of dark brown.

Heeseung's silver hair was now a deep purple, and Sunoo's red hair had also been returned to its normal black color.

Ni-ki's black hair had been bleached a gray-blonde with the ends remaining dark.

Jay's had grown out a bit and was now an ashy shade of light blue.

Jungwon and Sunghoon's looked the same, albeit a bit longer.

Jiseok took note of the exhausted looks on all of their faces.

They had noticeably dark eye bags and their faces were sunken and pale.

They looked like they hadn't been sleeping well over the past month that she had been out.

Jiseon had been so absorbed in taking in their newly down hair that she hadn't realized they had fallen silent and were watching her as well.

It wasn't until Sunoo began checking up on her did she snap out of it and come back to reality.

To be honest, she was still very much out of it.