My dietician/nutritionist 38

Drake   River   Mitch  Ryan   Sophia
Geoge  Maxiumum   Junior   Riya

Mitch: "I need you to focus on me and my voice okay?"

Sophia:He said and I nodded.

Mitch: "Okay, I need you to inhale for 5 seconds, hold it for 3 and then slowly exhale. Can you do that?"

Sophia: He asked me and I once again nodded.

Mitch:  "Good, let's inhale.."

Sophia: He said and we both inhaled.

Mitch: "Hold it."

Sophia: He said to me after I inhaled.

Mitch: "And slowly exhale."

Sophia: He said and I slowly exhaled. We did that for about 10 times until I didn't feel dizzy anymore.
Mitch: "Good job Sophia."

Sophia: He said to me as I closed my eyes trying to steady my breathing. At the same time River , Ryan and Drake cleaned and bandaged my hand trying to be as quick and gentle as they could. Even though it stung I was too focused on not passing out and trying to control my breathing.

Drake: "Done! You're ready Leila."

Dylan said and I looked at my bandaged hand. "Thank you." I said as I went to stand up.

Mitch: "Uh uh sit down"

Sophia: Mitch said to me gently pushing me back. "I'm fine now" I said.

Mitch: "You're still a little pale, sit down while we finish the dinner."

Sophia: He said to me and I nodded.

Ryan:"You okay?"

Sophia: Ryan asked me once the guys started prepping dinner. "Yeah I'm just blood sensitive." I said back to him.

Mitch:  "Yeah I know that Sophia that's why we never let you look at blood tests and shots."

Sophia: He said, chuckling.

Mitch: "I meant how are you with the whole Hack thing."

Sophia: He asked and I looked at him. "Honestly I feel like he's never going to stop no matter what and that is what scares me the most." I said to him

Mitch: "You know we will do anything to stop him right?"

Sophia: He said and I nodded, smiling lightly. "I know but you don't know him or his connections, he can be dangerous Mitch." I said to him,

Mitch: "Sophia we will never let anyone hurt you the way he did last time and that's a promise."

Sophia: He said and I leaned my head to his shoulder.
"Thank you Mitch, I love ya." I said and he hugged me, squeezing me lightly.

Mitch: "Love you too Sophia." He said back from this moment I decided that I'm going to fight for myself and I'm going to do whatever it takes in order to put Hack in jail. I don't care if I have to break all my bones , I'm not letting Hack control me like he used to. No man is going to abuse me and make me feel like I'm just and object that can use for their own satisfaction. I'm going to destroy Hack and that's a promise to myself...
Sophia

Sophia: The next weeks went by really slow since me and the boys decided that it was best to stay at home until the whole Hack thing was over. I really missed seeing my kids at school ,talking to them and learning them new things but I knew that it wasn't safe anymore so I had to distance myself before me or any of the kids got hurt. I know that he is capable of hurting anyone who interacts with me. The guys always checked on me and made sure I was safe at all times and I was really relieved to have them by my side. Although most times I was home alone because they couldn't take away as many days as I did, they always called me or texted me to see how I was doing. Truth is I'm still scared but I'm not letting anyone see that and especially Hack because I know he is the type of man that feed from women's fear and vulnerability. I remembered the whole incident after 4 days of the kitchen accident and I told the guys about his brother that works at the police but they said they are going to help me figure it out no matter what. Right at this moment though I was dealing with another... problem. Mother Nature decided to come a week early and of course the guys forgot to buy tampons and pads and I only had 2 left so I knew I had to go out by some because I usually have a heavy flow and I need them as fast as possible. So that's what I'm doing. After I used the toilet and got situated I put on some black pants and an oversized sweater with my vans and grabbed my bag and car keys. My ride to the store was fast and after I picked up the things I needed I got to my car to head home. I was listening to music and slightly humming to the music only two blocks away from the apartment when suddenly I felt a strong impact to my left side. My car almost flew to the other side and I felt pain on my left side and shoulder. When the car stopped sliding across the street I looked to my left to see the silver car that hit me speed away without seeing the person that did it. "Great, now that's just great." I said while groaning lightly from the uncomfortable pain. "Fuck!" I screamed feeling my breathing grow faster. "Okay okay everything's fine I'm just going to call the police." I said taking some deep breaths. I tried opening my door but it was really stuck so I climbed from the driver's seat to the passengers seat groaning every time I moved. After I got out of the car I saw a lady run up to me in panic.

Lady: "Oh my god miss are you okay? What happened? I called the police and an ambulance will be here soon."

Sophia: She said, looking at me. "I'm okay, you didn't have to stop, thank you." I genuinely thanked her since apparently nobody else stopped. "Did you see who did it?" I asked her after sitting down because of the pain on my shoulder and side.

Lady: "No, unfortunately I only saw your car once she drove away but I think it was a woman driving."

Sophia: She said and I nodded.

Lady: "Do you need me to call someone?"

Sophia: She asked me and I shook my head. "No it's okay don't worry." I said as I was planning a way not to get into the ambulance.

Lady: "They're here." She said and I looked at my left to see a police car and an ambulance. I stood up as they came closer to me.

Police man: "Hello Miss, are you okay?"