Chappie 17

***********************************************************************************************************************

Sup guyss!!

This is a filler chappie so don't tell me it's short cuz I already know. !!

So people asked what my twitter is and it is this.... Natalia_Curle so go follow me or whatever haha!!

Sorry if the Zerrie day wasn't that good it was basically a filler ): And don't worry about Tess!!

We have to write speeches for school so I'm currently very bored writing that and this =P

GO LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE!!!

and yeah, love yah

xox

**********************************************************************************************************************

-Tess's POV-

17th December, 8 days till Christmas.

Ahh the taxi man is here!! Lets see if there's any mail for me...

"I'LL GET IT MUM!" I shouted to my mum, Colleen while running down the spiral staircase to the front door.

"Thanks hun" She said, stirring the pancake mixture in our small kitchen.

My house in California was normal-sized and we lived on a safe and friendly street. Some kids from down the road who always and I mean ALWAYS ignored me, now treated me like their bestfriend, because the Zayn Malik was my boyfriend. At primary school I sort of was a nerd or tomboy and only had a two or three friends but I changed as I grew older and soon I had a small possey of friends but we weren't at all popular.

Anyway, enough of my past! This is the present! Now lets go see that mail...

  I skipped down the path (yes I legit skipped) to our grey letterbox and got out the letters and magazines.

"mum, mum, mum.. No letters for me?! Oh well magazines.. Womans Day, Creme.. What the.." I trailed off as I talked to myself.

There, staring up at me from the Ceme magazine front cover was two people walking together. Zayn and Perrie.

Zayn has a lot of explaining to do when he wakes up. Hes probably awake actually.

I walked back inside and dumped the rest of the letters on the kitchen bench and grabbed a few pancakes before squirting maple syrup onto it. I opened up my laptop and logged onto skype. Oh who cares if Zayn is sleeping, I want an explanation and don't get me wrong, I don't mind Zayn hanging with other girls but it was the headline on the magazine that was getting to me. 'Zayn Malik cheating with Perrie Edwards from Little Mix?'

I pressed call and waited for my boyfriend to answer.

-Zayn's POV-

Beep do do la la boop boop woop do le da! (A/N: that was fun writing that haha) My computer started making weird noises so I opened up and saw a call from Tess. I pressed accept.

"Hey babe, just got back home from staying at a hotel with the crew!"

"Hi, cool."

"Whats wrong?" I asked becoming a bit worried.

She held up a magazine and I read the title and looked at the picture.

I couldn't help gasping a little.

"Damn paps! They should keep their nosey mouths shut if they don't know the complete explanation!" I said more to myself than to Tess.

"Explanation please." Tess said raising her eyebrows.

"Perrie and I were besties when we were in X-factor-"

The boys all ran into my room at that moment. Great. Just Perfect.

"Hey Zayniepoo we heard voices!" Louis called jumping on my bed.

"Oh hey Tess!" Niall called as all the others sat on my bed.

"Hey" Tess said sighing.

"Oh, did we interrupt something...?" Liam said.

"Nah, nothing at all" I said rolling my eyes.

"Woah are you ok mate?" Harry said.

"Just peachy!" I said giving a sorry look at Tess.

"I'm sorry guys, when I'm done with Zayn could we catch up then?" Tess said.

"Oh yeah sure" Liam said pulling up the others and pushing them out of the room. He turned around and gave me a worried look before closing the door again.

"Anyways, so we haven't seen each other much in the past year so we found out Perrie and Jade were staying at the same hotel as us and so Perrie and I decided that the next day we should catch up so we went to the park and just hung out and yeah. That's it. Shes gone back to her family before her next tour!" I said.

"Zayn, if that's the truth then I don't mind.. but I don't know.. I want to believe you but in some way I'm just not buying it!" Tess sighed. I think my heart stopped.

"Well it is the truth!! I can't really prove it to you so you're gonna have to believe me!" I said a bit hurt.

"I know but.."

"There's no buts! I love you Tess and I would never do anything to hurt you! Perrie and I were just catching up! She is a really good friend, but your my girlfriend."

Lexi walked into my room slowly and sat down beside me.

"What the man says is true. I was stalking him. NO JOKES I WASN'T!! But I know Zayn is telling the truth!" Lexi giggled making me and nearly Tess smile.

"Well Ok, I will believe you Zaynie and I know you wouldn't hurt me! I love you too but I gotta go do stuff so bye guys!!" Tess said quickly and ended the call.

"And Lexi saves the day!!" Lexi laughed jumping off my bed and acting all heroish (lol thats not even a proper word)

"Yeah, I guess" I said. But inside I felt that she was still unsure about our explanations. Ah I worry to much.

**********************************************************************************************************************

As I said before, this is a filler!!!

I have no idea where we are on the charts cuz either my wattpads stuffed up or we have completely disappeared ):

Please take a moment to vote, you only have to press a button! We have been getting less votes each chappie and the drama is about to happen!!!

love you guys so mucchhh <33333

once again, love yah

xox