My dietician/nutritionist 35

Friday moving at 7:45am

Riya:
It is time for me to wake up I got ready and now I should make my mother food mm what should she like to eat I do not care I will make her whatever I have in the house when I went to the kitchen I saw eggs and I might need to get more food so that mean I am going to the grocery store now it is time for me to cook. Let cook ham, egg and haloumi breakfast mugs
05m prep
06m cook
4 servings

Ingredients:
4 large slices triple smoked ham
4 brioche sliders
40g baby spinach
1 tbsp basil pesto
100g (1 cup) coarsely grated haloumi
4 eggs
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
Finely chopped fresh continental parsley, to serve

Step 1
Line the inside of four 375ml (11 ⁄2 cup) microwave-safe mugs with a slice of ham. Place a slider in the base of each mug. Divide the spinach among the mugs and top with the pesto. Spoon 2 tbsp of haloumi into each mug.

Step 2
Crack an egg into each mug. Press 2 cherry tomatoes, halved, cut-side up, into the top. Sprinkle with remaining haloumi. Cover the top of each mug with a piece of paper towel. Place 2 mugs in the microwave. Microwave on High for 2 minutes 15 seconds or until egg white is just set. Repeat with the remaining mugs.

Riya:
And this is how it look like.

Riya:I put it on the table and got that ready for her I clean my room and clean her room I got the laundry from last night went outside and hang them up and I put some flowers and plants and make sure they have water and water my others plants the...

Riya:
I put it on the table and got that ready for her I clean my room and clean her room I got the laundry from last night went outside and hang them up and I put some flowers and plants and make sure they have water and water my others plants then I saw my mother resting so I made her bed clean her room then I went to my room made the bed and clean my room I went to her office to make sure everything is away and it was and then I wrote a note to her telling her that I am going to the library and then I got my bag and went also I got my camera.

At the library

Lady librarian
"Hello honey how can I help you today."

Riya:
"Hi can I please use the computer?"

Lady librarian:
"Do you have your library card?"

Riya:
"Yep I do here you go."

Lady librarian:
"Thank you honey here you going you are on number 4."

Riya:
"Ok thank you have a good day and I will tell you when I am done."

Lady librarian:
"Ok thank you." Ans that what I did I went on the computer and did some editing after that I put them all 3 of them on YouTube I put everything away and shut down the computer I told the librarian I am done with the computer as I was about to leave I heard this.

Lady:
"What are we going to do we need a waiters?"

Another lady:
"Maybe we should close down just for today."