Chapter 1

Taegyu fanfiction!

Yeon X Soob

Enjoy this story :)

I have another book, please read it ( you don't have to if you don't want ) the title is "After I confessed"

Just a few warnings

-English isn't my first language so there maybe misspell, bad grammar, wrong pronounce and many more

-Please vote and comment, I appreciate it.

-Taegyu ( kind of ) and perhaps Yeonbin
-Huening Kai is the second ??? ( no spoilers hehe )
-bl ( boy love, Yaoi, Gay, Boyxboy )
- Taehyun x Beomgyu (?)
- Yeonjun x Soobin (Perhaps)
- can you talk to me if you want to? :(
- I don't think I'll often update because of school
- enjoy the story if there's someone gonna read this.
_____________________________________________

There was this fan named Choi Beomgyu, he usually attend on concerts to see and support his favorite idol named Kang Taehyun. He has been stanning Taehyun for 5 years, ever since Taehyun debuted.

Kang Taehyun is an idol who enjoys singing, dancing and performing on stage. He loves his fans, he reply to their comments ( only on his Twitter hehe ), sings for the fans, every day he posts his selcas etc.

But one day, something interesting happened.

Story line:

"Hey, kid." Yeonjun said

"What, grandpa?" An idol named Huening Kai replied.

"Idiot, not you I'm calling for Beomgyu." Yeonjun cursed at Huening Kai.

"Why?" Beomgyu questioned

"My brother which is your crush asked if you can met him later in a cafe, thank me later." Yeonjun answered.

And yes, Yeonjun is his brother ( Beomgyu's crush ). Yeonjun knew that Beomgyu has a crush on him so he usually helps him to talk to him since he knew about the information. Beomgyu is a " Admiring you from afar " person.

"YOOO FINALLY" another idol named Soobin said, blushing as if his crush was the one who wants to meet him.

Beomgyu's best friends are really popular.

"Really?" Beomgyu asked, because Yeonjun often joked around about him with Beomgyu to get the younger's hopes up but wasn't true. Beomgyu was delulu but not as others.

"You don't want it? Okay, I'll just say that you d-" Yeonjun got interrupted.

"OF COURSE I WANT IT!" Beomgyu yelled but not too loud, his voice sounded desperate.

"Yeonjun hyung, you already know I will accept that request." Beomgyu added.

"Yeah okay, Taehyun has three days break so there's still chance." Yeonjun said as he shrugged right after.

Taehyun, Kang Taehyun is Beomgyu's crush. Well half everyone has a crush on him since he's a celebrity, but since Beomgyu is with friends with Yeonjun, Kang Taehyun's brother. Of course he wants to take the chance, chance to be friends with Kang Taehyun. ( Taehyun can be friends with someone, if he accepts it. )

Skip time, after school ( at cafe )

"Hey, it's the time." Huening Kai said to Beomgyu

"I know, I'm quite nervous.." Beomgyu said

"He's right there." Yeonjun pointed where Taehyun was sitting, waiting for someone. Beomgyu hated the crowd gossip about Taehyun, he hates noisy crowd/people but except his best friends of course.

The time Beomgyu got ready and finally approach his favorite idol and crush. He took a deep breath and spoke to him.

"Hello, I'm Choi Beomgyu." Beomgyu introduced himself.

"Ah hello, I'm Kang Taehyun." Taehyun introduced himself back.

'I know you already, no need to introduce yourself.' Beomgyu's thoughts.

"Sit there." Taehyun said. So as Beomgyu sat, Taehyun decided to talk about it.

"I heard that you were a fan of mine and also my brother's best friend. You wanted to be friends with me but couldn't because of my career and my busy schedule?" Taehyun asked.

"Ah yes.." Beomgyu said. The older noticed about the crowd, he hated the way they gossip about him and Taehyun. He was noticably uncomfortable. It was getting more louder in every minute.

"Ah sure, let's hang out often but only three days. Since I'm often busy." Taehyun said.

Beomgyu nodded as a reply, still uncomfortable since he wasn't used to the noisy crowd and hated it, he wanted to leave the place but wouldn't since he's with Kang Taehyun.

( writer: you know what it means, lazy to explain. )

The silence met them, the conversation didn't continue and no one dared to speak for a few minutes.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Taehyun asked as he broke the silence.

"Ah not really.." Beomgyu answered, it was a lie since he was so uncomfortable.

"Let's go to my house? So we can hang out, we can see Yeonjun too if he is there." Taehyun asked once again.

"But we only met today?" Beomgyu questioned Taehyun, confused expression was written on his face as he tilted his head.

"You're best friends with Yeonjun, and you seemed nice. The fans I met nor see, obsessed and crazy." Taehyun said, as he lowered his voice.

"Ah okay." Beomgyu answered.

Taehyun stand up and asked "let's go?"

Beomgyu nodded his head