Tour Bus (Dayasco Drabble)

Takes place in my TPP/TPQ universe
Smut warning
----

"You have to be quiet, okay?" Daya whispered in Bosco's ear, glancing at the curtain of her tour bus bunk to make sure it was completely closed. "Even though I love the little noises you make."

Bosco whined quietly, her back pressing against Daya's chest. She wasn't exactly sure if she could do that. But she was also impatient and couldn't wait to get off of the tour bus. So here she was trapped between Daya's legs with the taller girl's hand palming the space between her own.

Daya gave her a few firm rubs through her soaked panties, smiling when Bosco was already struggling to not make a sound. She watched her eyes widen as she dipped her hand under the fabric and traced a finger over her slit, slowly pressing it into her and licking her lips at the way she shook.

"Good girl." She praised in a hushed whisper, pressing a second finger into her easily. Bosco gasped, throwing her head back against Daya's shoulder and raising her hips. Daya met her movements, curling her fingers and pressing them deeper.

"D-Daya-" Bosco managed to choke out as quietly as possible. She gripped the blankets underneath them tightly in her hands. "P-Please-"

Daya hushed her, pressing sloppy kisses against her neck before biting down on her sweet spot. Bosco squealed, slapping her hand over her mouth and biting down on her own skin to keep herself quiet. Her hips grinded down roughly against Daya's fingers, desperate for more.

So Daya added a third finger, sucking a hickey against Bosco's pale skin. She only pulled away to let out a shaky breath at the feeling of Bosco stretching around her fingers, starting to pump them in and out of her faster.

Bosco almost choked on her own spit, her legs shaking and her hips twitching as she grabbed Daya's wrist. "F-Fuck-" She whimpered out in a whisper. She shoved Daya's fingers in deeper for her, raising her hips against them as her eyes rolled back.

Daya wanted nothing more than to devour her. She wanted to bend her over and ruin her and have her cry out her name over and over. But she forced herself to wait until they weren't risking getting caught. Instead, she thumbed at her clit and curled her fingers deep inside of her.

That's all it took to push Bosco over the edge. She let out a guttural moan, and Daya quickly shoved the fingers that weren't currently fucking her through her orgasm into her mouth to silence her. Bosco whimpered and whined around them, her tongue greedily tracing over them as her hips rolled against Daya's hand.

Daya was still for a moment, listening for any movement outside of their bunk. She pulled her fingers out once she was sure no one had heard anything, and Bosco fell limp against her chest. "Fuck..."

Daya smiled, kissing the top of her head and wiping her hand clean on her thigh. "Was that okay for a quick round?"

Bosco looked up at her with tired eyes, completely fucked out. "What do you think?" She mumbled.

Daya giggled a bit, pulling her panties back up her legs and covering her up in the blanket. "That answers my question."

It fell completely silent now. Bosco drifted off to sleep on top of Daya, her head nuzzling against her neck. Daya draped her arms over her waist, completely sure that they hadn't been heard.

But only a few minutes later, one of the other bunks shifted. "And Gigi and I are the gross ones apparently." Crystal said aloud.