Say That Again (Luxrene Drabble)

❌️Slightly steamy content❌️
----

It went silent. Luxx turned to Irene from where she stood at the kitchen counter, her cheeks heating up and her heartbeat quickening. "...Say that again."

Irene glanced at her, a teasing smile spreading on her face. She slowly walked over, her eyes scanning over Luxx's body. The smaller girl's breath hitched, her eyes going wide when she was grabbed by the chin.

Irene leaned in close to her ear. "You're a fucking brat." She said quietly yet firmly, making Luxx melt beneath her. "Aren't you?"

Luxx bit back a moan that wanted to spill out just from the sound of Irene's voice. She leaned back against the counter that she was trapped against, opening her mouth to speak. "I-I-"

"Aren't you?" Irene asked again, leaning in even closer to graze her teeth over the skin of Luxx's collarbone.

Luxx whined, trying to press her legs together only for Irene to slot her knee between them. "I-I am-" She finally stuttered out.

"Who for?" Irene pressed her knee up to allow her some friction, but put a stop to her squirming by laying a firm hand on her hip.

Luxx whimpered when she couldn't grind herself down. "F-For you-" She answered. "I'm your brat..."

Irene smiled, pulling her in for a bruising kiss that made Luxx moan against her lips and try to desperately move against her knee. She squeaked when her bottom lip was nipped at before Irene pulled away.

"Good girl." Irene let go of her, turning around and motioning for her to follow. "Come with me."

Luxx stared at her before quickly following after her when seeing her head towards the bedroom. At this point, she'd do anything to be called that by Irene.

Especially if Irene rewarded her for being a good girl.

----

Idk I just think they're hot