Tense (Camsé Drabble)

Camden's breath hitched when Rosé's hands trailed firmly down her back and landed on her hips underneath the warm water. She instinctively pressed into the touch, her head leaning down against Rosé's shoulder as she was pulled against her chest.

"You're tense." Rosé said quietly, her hands squeezing Camden's hips lightly before they ran up her water speckled sides and against her shoulder muscles. "You've been overworking again."

"Have not." Camden disagreed, tracing patterns with the bubbles against Rosé's chest. She glanced up at her, her features only illuminated by the candles the other queen had lit and placed around the hotel bathroom. She slowly raised a hand to her cheek to rub against the stubble already starting to grow back.

"You have. I can tell." Rosé's hands started to move in firm, circular motions against Camden's shoulders. "Relax."

Camden felt her body relax the moment Rosé spoke. She moved her head to rest against her shoulder, letting out a hum when feeling soft kisses being placed against her neck.

Rosé adjusted Camden in her lap, holding her still as she moved her lips down. She smiled against her skin when her breath hitched again, leaving a gentle nip against her collarbone to make her squeak.

She felt the smaller queen grip onto her hair with one hand and slightly dig her nails into the skin of her shoulder with the other. "Rosé..." Her voice came out raspy.

Rosé just smirked, her hands lowering under the warm water again to land on Camden's thighs. "Relax." She said once more in a whisper. "Let me take care of you."

----

Honeymoon suite type things