Happy Birthday (Dayasco Drabble)

Smut warning
----

In her sleepy daze, Bosco couldn't help the breathy moan of pleasure that escaped her lips when she opened her eyes in the morning. Instinctively, one hand raised and landed on the back of Daya's head.

Daya smiled from where she was attached to Bosco's chest, licking up her hardened nipple and making her shiver. She pulled her mouth away, massaging her tits in her hands. "Morning." She raised her head to kiss her lips. "Happy birthday."

Bosco's back arched to press her chest into her touch. "Fuck..." She whispered. "Don't stop doing that."

Daya hummed in response, moving her head back down and pressing sloppy kisses against the sensitive buds. "Whatever you want, baby."

Bosco closed her eyes again, hands lightly gripping the sheets underneath her. It was almost pathetic the way Daya could make her come so undone with just her mouth. Her heart sped up as Daya started to kiss up her chest and towards her neck, licking and biting on any patch of skin she could.

Bosco gasped softly when feeling Daya sink her teeth into her pulse point. Her arms moved up to hold onto her shoulders, tilting her head to give her more access.

Daya smiled against her skin, one hand dipping down between Bosco's legs and palming her through her panties. "Already?" She asked teasingly when finding how aroused she was.

Bosco whined, holding onto her tighter. "I'm the birthday girl. No teasing me." She pouted, but her hips pressed up into Daya's touch.

"Of course." Daya practically purred, slipping her hand under the fabric and watching intently as Bosco bit her lip. "What do you want?"

Bosco shifted, letting go of her and moving to lay on her stomach. She wrapped her arms around a pillow, propping herself up on her knees. "Your mouth." She whispered, her tone sounding more needy.

Daya was hoping she'd say that. She smiled as she moved behind her, pulling her panties down her legs and dropping them to the bedroom floor. "My favorite kind of cake."

"You're so dumb." Bosco giggled, interrupted by her own squeaking when Daya spanked her. She moved her legs apart, taking a shaky breath when Daya kneaded the skin of her ass.

Daya just hummed in response, leaning down to press kisses and small nips against the sensitive skin. Bosco squeaked and squirmed on her knees, whispering a please that was muffled by the pillow in her arms.

Daya complied, licking a firm stripe against her entrance and earing a shaky moan. She teased her rim, making her whine quietly before she gripped her thighs in her hands and pressed her tongue into her.

Bosco moaned louder, pressing back against Daya's mouth and letting herself fall apart under the pleasure. And Daya enjoyed every moment of it.