Sugar Rush (Sugar x Jax) Headcanons (Lesbian AU)

This is the ship name now sorry I don't make the rules
----

- Started off as two very energetic and hyper kids in elementary school who didn't like each other at all but soon bonded over the fact that they both have a hard time sitting still.

- The only reason nine year old Sugar didn't like Jax was because she could jump rope better than her and Jax was a bit of a show off because of that.

- In high school, protective sister Spice did her absolute best to intimidate Jax at first and tried to use her height as an advantage over her, but Jax didn't care at all and still eventually took Sugar on a date.

- Jax is tiny yeah but she's also full of rage so she will cut a bitch who's rude to Sugar.

- Sugar just sits beside her and brushes her dolls' hair while Jax streams herself playing video games. It's like a date.

- Except when Jax gets a little too heated about some of the games and Sugar has to get her to take a break before she breaks the PC.

- Sugar attempted to play a game with her once but they were on voice chat and some guy started being rude to Sugar. The stuff Jax said to him can never be repeated.

- There's an old arcade they go to a lot for date nights. Jax gets to play the games and Sugar gets to carry around the prizes that Jax wins for her.

- Sugar really is a bimbo but Jax loves her for it. She'll also fight anyone else who calls her that.

- When Jax is streaming and playing games with friends, Sugar likes to bring her little snacks she makes and every single time Jax gets really happy and it makes Sugar happy.

- Sure Jax is small but that doesn't mean she's little spoon. That's Sugar's role.

- They went on a double date with Spice and Loosey once and Jax fell asleep while Loosey was going on and on about her BFA

- Sugar thought it was funny.

- Sugar can't sit in Jax's lap while she's gaming because she'll block her view of the screen so Jax just got her her own gaming chair so she could feel special while sitting with her. Even if she has no idea what's happening.

- Of course the chair is pink.

- Since Sugar watches her play games, it's only fair that Jax pampers her dolls with her. She quickly learned that she's much better at video games than she is styling a Monster High doll's hair.