chapter 55

Hamza

I was not familiar with this— this tiny, soft and gentle pillow that clings to my chest with all its might. I might have clinged to my previous original pillow, grey and blue...

Yet, all this— was perfect. My pretty pillow, Ismahan.

The memories of the previous night had already flooded my head, bringing that release of red blush to my pale skin. Everything was perfect as planned.

However, finally holding her into my arms lit up the sparks within me. The adrenaline rushes through my veins at the thought of holding her into my arms 24/7. This was all I wanted.

My mind is brought back to the present by Ismahan snuggling her face further into the crook of my naked chest. My heart swells at the tiny, soft pur she releases from her lips.

No, it pounds like crazy.

When our lips met for the first time, my heart escalated lie crazily. She had the most soft lips. She kissed me with love and passion and so did I.

I'm brought back once again to Ismahan's eyes slowly opening. My face is probably the first thing she'll see in the morning once she opens her eyes—
And so it was.

Her eyes connects to mine and a faint blush spreads her cheeks. She covers her face by hiding her face into my chest.

"Salaam, love."

"Laykom." She whispers softly.

"Did you sleep well?" She nods softly and uncovered her face to look at me. Her hair is sprawled out all over my chest and falling down onto the bedsheets. Magnificent.

"So beautiful..." My raspy voice trails as I slide a hand  through her hair, my fingers going in to ruffle her hair slightly. This makes her hair spread wider, yet she cannot look any more gorgeous.

"How about we lay more for some time, then you get ready."

"Get ready for what?" She whispers softly as she connects her eyes to mine with sparks. My heart pound again. Fricking heart.

She bats her eyelashes cutely at me.

"Stop doing that!" My voice is tensed.

"Doing what?" Her face contracts to confusion yet my smile widens at her.

"Battling your eyelashes like that."

"Why?"

"It's adorable."

It takes a split second before her mouth leaves a high pitched squeal. Her hand going in to slap my chest as she knocks her forehead to my chest to hide her red cheeks. So adorable.

"Don't be shy, love." My voice soothes her softly.

"Am not." She whispers softly.

She then looks up to me and then asks again. She probably left the bushy cheeks a second ago. Confidence baby, confidence.

"Get ready for what?" She smiles at me.

"For a date."

Like that, she jumps up so fastly, I hadn't even blinked yet. My chuckle reaches to her ears and she looks at me. She has pretty silver hoops in.

"Where are you going?" My grin widens.

"To get ready!" She grips onto my forearms and starts to pull at me.

"Come on! Get up!" She smiles happily.

"But I want to lay more, with you." My pout of my lips is visible and she stares at it for a second. "Maybe if you give me a kiss I'll get up?" I take my shot at my words.

Yet i watch as she blushes immensely.

She leans down to reach me, her leg bending down onto the bed and her arms rests on my chest as I lay on my back shirtless. Some of her hair falls on the back and some falls down over the front of her shoulders onto my chest.

Maybe i shouldn't have said those words—

Thump
Thump
Thump

This stupid organ beats as if it's running miles.

She's so close to me, yet I can feel the tip of my ears tinting red.

Her lips glazes over mine. Holy moly! Her brown eyes doesn't seem to look away from my eyes as she presses her lips fully onto my ones.

A short peck and she gone,

Into the bathroom.

"Now get up!" Is what I hear from her as she turns on the shower. I can hear the water running from inside my room.

Yet, I lay here. In bed. With a pounding heart.

~R