chapter 29

Once everyone was settled in, everyone met again downstairs in the living room. The guys and girls were separated on two separate couches. Although Nuhaa and Ibrahim were snuggling on the one small couch, they looked so adorable.

Once Hamza lastly makes his way downstairs, he plops down next to Mustafa, and opposite Ismahan. She was already looking at him. When he felt the stare on him, he immediately looked at her. Which in return she immediately looked away shyly making Hamza laugh silently.

"So what do you guys want to tell us?" Israh says, sitting between Aisha and Hannah.

Ismahan eyes perks up at the question and looks at Hamza. He nods at her and she immediately knows he is indicating for her to speak.

"I have accepted Hamza's marriage proposal." She says softly. She can clearly remember it was definitely dead silent for a split second. Before she could even blink the girls instantly squealed in happiness and jumps up running in for right hugs.

Nuhaa and Ibrahim only smiles at the reactions of the rest.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Aisha and Hannah says at the same time with bright smiles. All the girls were hugging Ismahan so tightly. "Allahuma baarik!" Imaan says happily as she hugs the girl. Israh was squealing in happiness and excitement.

On the other hand, the boys were completely shocked. Except for Nur that immediately congratulated him with happiness.

"You proposed? Damn man." Salmaan says teasingly. "That fast?" He then says. And Hamza looks at him with a laugh definitely not in the mood to play fight his friend right now. Adam and Mustafa hugs him and congratulates him with happy smiles. Same with Salmaan who hugs him tightly.

"This is so surprising. Who would have known our youngest class mate would get married before us." Mustafa laughs. So does Salmaan. "Being in the same class with you was already enough." Hamza says playfully rolling his eyes.

"Allahuma baarik Ismahan. May Allah bless your and hamza's upcoming marriage with lots of love, care, Deen, respect and everything you guys desire in your marriage. I'm really happy for you guys." Nur says to Ismahan and Hamza. She smiles at him looking like she wants to tear up.

He gets up and hugs her with a smile. "I'm happy for you ukhti." She says shukran to him and he takes his place back.

Everyone congratulated Hamza and Ismahan with lots of wishes and duaas.

The girls made their way back to there seats.

"So what are you guys planning ahead for?" Nuhaa was now to speak.

"Well Hamza and i first wanted to tell you guys and then we start planning. But Hamza and I agreed and wanted you guys to be our bridesmaids and grooms for our nikkah and reception." She says looking at them with hope.

"If you guys want to."

"All of us?" Hannah asks and Ismahan nods at her.

"What? Of course!" Imaan exclaims.

"We'd love to." Salmaan says with a smile. "Shukran for thinking of making us to be part of your special day." Mustafa smiles at Ismahan before looking at Hamza. "I'm happy for you, akhi." He says softly.

"Let's celebrate!" Israh says and gets up. "Isma you sit, we'll get some drinks and cake!" She exclaims too excited about the news. Then Aisha and Hannah gets up to help. With Salmaan and imaan proceeding to get up too.

For a moment Hamza and Ismahan makes eye contact, her lips curves up shyly and immediately looks away. Hamza on the other hand doesn't look away yet his stomach tingles with butterflies.

He watches as she gently strokes her hands on her lap avoiding his eyes. However, his lips curves up at the adorable sight.

Israh brought glasses, Hannah brought a chocolate cake, Aisha brought strawberry cake with strawberries, Salmaan brought some drinks and Imaan brought the forks and peppermint tart that Ismahan made.

The things were all placed on the table in the living room in the middle of them all.

Everyone grabbing a glass that was filled with drink.

"To Hamza and Ismahan." Salmaan toasts bringing his glass forward.

Yet they brought it together after him and clicked it with each other, smiling in happiness.

"Let's eat cake!" Israh squeals and everyone starts to choose a dessert and cuts them a slice. Enjoying the cake only to not notice the weird atmosphere between some two.

Everyone was celebrating that no one noticed the shiny eyes of Mustafa that was on Hannah the entire time.

Yet Hannah noticed this and looks at Mustafa. Without shame he doesn't seem to look away, but she does. Tilting her head down in shyness, her cheeks heats up to crimson red. A small shy smile forms her pink lips.

"Why are you red?" Aisha asks next to her as she tastes the chocolate cake.

Hannah only shakes her head.

Hamza on the other hand places the plate with a slice of chocolate infront of Ismahan. He didn't want to break her wudhu Incase she had it so he placed it on the table infront of her.

"You're favourite." He says softly.

And everyone breaks into "oooeeeeeh" 's

Ismahan smiles at him. "Shukran." She says softly and picks up the plate. Before she could reach for a fork, Hamza beats her to it and gives it to her.

"Shukran." Ismahan blushes.

"Anything for my pretty girl."

Hamza winks at her.

~R