KRYPTONITE SERIES-2!

The Second series of Sivelle Brothers under the Installment of KRYPTONITE SERIES.

RUN, RUN, MR. THIEF! (KRYPTONITE SERIES-2)

Ventro Ashteroh Seville story.

Zhaira Adzria Movelle is the type of girl who doesn't like lazy humans. She's a journalist with a lot of passion and goals in life. She's desperate to have a promotion so that she can show those people what a real "masterpiece" is. So when she was given the opportunity to have a promotion, She took it without hesitation. Without knowing whom she will interview.

And there is Ventro Ashteroh Seville, the leader of Paroah Band, the most famous, popular, and most paid Band group in the Philippines. The oww is so gorgeous and full of s*x appeal, but behind his looks and fame... He's hiding something.
A secret that only a few people knew.

In the same year... They saw each other.

In just one glimpsing of his eyes, she was Kyrptonited.

The way she opened her mouth, he knew that he was f*cking up!

With the sudden change of events, what could possibly go wrong? Will sparks fly between them, or will it lead to Zhaira in a dangerous zone that leads them into a situation that they aren't prepared for?

I Married the Monster
Series-1
C O M P L E T E D

Run, Run, Me. Thief!
Series-2
O N - G O I N G

Thirst of Hades
Series-3
S O O N