KABANATA-31 |BETRAYAL|

Leindrie's POV!

I'm just watching my wife's every move inside our room. I'm keeping a glance at her as she's moving. I'm pretending to sleep my a*s off. I heard the door from the walk-in closet. Here I am, with my room opened and closed.

I feel her presence beside me; she kissed my forehead, nose tip, and, lastly, my lips. I'm so addicted to those lips of hers. The vanilla scent from her came inside my nostril as she caressed my hair softly.

"Kailangan ko lang munang hanapin ko ang sarili ko ng buo, baby. At kapag tapos na ako sa mission ko ay h'wag kang mag-aalala sapagkat babalik ako sayo. Ikaw ang tahanan at pahinga ko, Leindrie." Again, she kissed my lips one more time. "For now, good bye, Leindrie Ayious Ky Seville, my husband, and..." I wiped my tears from falling nonstop. "My Caius," and there she left me with a piece of paper.

I immediately get out of bed and follow my wife's every move inside the mansion. When she went down stairs, I quickly followed her without her knowing that I was just watching her. In my peripheral vision, I also saw my dad watching my wife's every move.

When my wife got outside the mansion, she quickly stepped out of the garage. I quickly opened the monitor inside our mansion that is connected to the garage and started the engine of my bulletproof car. My wife got inside the garage, and she took herself inside the car I preferred for her.

When my wife started the engine, I quickly called the guard area and told him to let the gate open and let my wife out safely.

I sigh heavily as I see the car leave the mansion, with my wife driving it inside.

"Why did you let her leave in this past hour, brother?"

I faced Ashteroh, whom I saw earlier peeking at us like paparazzi on the second floor. I didn't realize he was getting married this time.

"You let the woman leave at this hour? Do you have a fight?" he asked again while following me to the area where my dad was drinking a cup of tea.

My heart is heavy as fuck seeing my wife puzzled by a lot of questions. When she told me last time that she was always dreaming... I know for myself that she's starting to regain her lost memories. I just don't want to ask her what she already remembers because I might trigger her brain. So I let her discover it for herself, with me by her side every time she's in need of me.

"Leindrie! I'm asking you! Why did Tamarabebs leave at..."

"It was her decision, okay!? Why are you so fvcking loud!? And stop calling my wife with that fvcking cheap endearment!" I frustratedly shouted.

My heart was even heavier when this asshole called my wife with cheap endearment. It's irritating my brain.

"Tsk, I'm just asking why she left; curious ako okay!? Malay ko bang pinilit mo pala siyang makipag jugjugan kaua nagalit. Ayon umalis!" he loudly said. He even put both feet under the couch.

I closed my eyes and massaged my turmoil. Damn! I might lose my grip this time and kill this asshole beside me.

"I can make love to her in a fvcking 24 hours without forcing my wife to do it! She will kneel to me to romance her," I said in a cool tone. It might be time for him to shut up. But yeah! He's not Ashteroh 'Marites' Seville for nothing!

"Woa! You can do that!? 24/7?? Goshh! What a snake you have, brother!" he said in an amazed tone.

My grip loosened up, and that made me hit him with the couch pillow.