The Boundary of Nameless Demons 4

The green demon made its eccentric grin. "What do you say fellas? Wanna help me out for your friend, Nene?" The green monster wondered, feeling hopeful.

The small version of Yashiro looks up at Hanako and Kou blankly.

The two boys stared at each other in disbelief.

And then, the exorcist boy and the ghost boy looked at the green demon suspiciously.

Kou was skeptic. "Look, friendly monster. I don't think we-" the exorcist boy was gonna reply the green demon's question.

Suddenly...

Hanako beat Kou to it. The ghost boy was excited. "The kid and I would be glad to be your sous chefs for tonight!" Hanako replied in his exclamation.

The exorcist boy and the ghost boy's assistant are stunned at him.

The green demon was pleased. "Wonderful! And don't worry about the food! They're all from the human world! I always wanted to do a Japanese style dish for so long!" The green monster exclaimed.

The green demon placed the pinkish cushion on the mahogany dining table. "You can leave Nene here for comfort." The green monster reassured at Hanako.

The ghost boy has his back of his hands pressed against the cushion.

The small version of Yashiro sits up carefully.

Hanako's right pinky finger offers her some escort.

She looks up at the ghost boy confusingly.

Hanako made his sympathetic smile at her. "I won't let you fall, Yashiro. You stay here for a while. Your food should be ready soon." He said.

Her magenta eyes hadn't left the ghost boy's amber eyes.

She nodded her head, taking a deep breath.

The small version of Yashiro holds Hanako's right pinky finger with both hands. She was smiling. "Okay." Little Yashiro acknowledges.

She walked to the pinkish cushion cautiously, while the ghost boy's right pinky finger moved forward gradually.

The small version of Yashiro got to the cushion.

She let go of Hanako's right pinky finger.

The ghost boy grins at her.

Hanako joins Kou in the other room with the fridge and the stove, including the white foldable table.

They are facing at the enthusiastic green demon.

The green monster smiled the less sharpest teeth than the other two demons. "I already have an idea what special Japanese style dish we're making here." The green demon announced.

The ghost boy ponders for a moment. "Is it teppanyaki?" Hanako inquired.

"Nope."

"Teishoku?" The exorcist boy inquires.

"Nuh-uh."

"The yakiniku?" The ghost boy inquired again.

"Don't own a grill."

"A tempura tofu?" Kou inquires again.

"Not-ta."

"A udon?" Hanako inquired again.

"Try another guess."

"Ramen?" Kou inquires again, getting angry.

"No."