Notes before the anime/manga fanfic

Hey, Everyone.

If you don't know what Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun, watch the anime on Hulu or check out the manga. It's really good.

I really wanna try the fanfic based from the manga I read and the anime I watched.

For the anime, it's only one season unfortunately. In case you didn't know, the studio who made Hanako-Kun the anime is going to get a remake due to covid and the evolution volumes of the manga. Believe me, there's more on the mangas than the anime.

I am writing where it takes place after the certain part from volume eight. The Tanabata Star Festival.

You'll be reading about the supernatural that's not in the manga. I'll probably make one up. And I will used the mangas for reference.

Again, I don't own Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun. Aidairo does.

And don't worry, it will be a happy ending after my fanfic.

I either write my fanfic as from the anime or the manga. I guess I could do which way works.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. And it's before volume nine. Just remember manga fans.

Thank you, everyone!

I will try to write again soon!

P.S. Any characters you want me to write in. Or any other ideas, let me know. Some characters including Hanako, Yashiro and Kou will be in my fanfic. Thank you again!