What did you call me?

Warning: There will be a slang word in this part. Thank you.

Earlier in the abandoned girls' bathroom of Kamome Gakuen Academy...

After Kou told Yashiro about the cherry blossom cupcakes, she was deceived by Kyomi, who was a real supernatural creature in disguise.

Yashiro felt guilty for making a friend of the total stranger.

A supernatural creature stranger.

She was solemn. "I guess the whole cupcake in the locker was part of the rumor. No note. No name." Yashiro mentions.

The blond-haired exorcist boy was pitiful at her. Kou sighs. "Sorry, Nene-senpai...Hanako and I are just worried...At least no one got taken by the evil spirit..." He said.

Yashiro clings her right hand on her left fist, pressing herself against her chest. She was bothered. Yashiro ultimately discovered. "I was so stupid..." she whispers.

Kou was astonished. "Nene, you're not stupid." He reassured.

Yashiro looked down at the floor. "But it's true...I was warned...A girl with medium blue hair found me in the roof...I was waiting for Hanako-" she stopped herself in her mid-sentence.

Yashiro was feared. "Ack! Oh no! Hanako!" She gasped.

Yashiro starts to run out of the girls' bathroom. "I gotta apologize to Hanako! I'll forgive him about the cupcake!" She panicked.

Kou blinked his eyes once in his bafflement. "Huh, hey wait a sec!" He exclaimed, rushing forth to her.

Yashiro ran ahead of Kou. She was in a hurry.

The exorcist boy was anxious. "Nene!" He called.

————————————-

On the rooftop, Yashiro held Kou's raiteijou with her both hands.

She was between Hanako and the blue demon in a black kimono.

The ghost boy was disbelieved to see her again. "Yashiro?!" He exclaims in his gasping voice.

The cream-colored-haired girl was agitated. Yashiro was ready to use the yellow spirit staff as a baseball bat. In case the blue monster throws its shuriken again. "You try to hurt my friend again, I will not hesitate to protect him with this!" She ranted.

Hanako was astounded at her. "Yashiro..." he whispers.

Then, the ghost boy blinked his eyes once. Hanako just noticed. He was concerned. The ghost boy gasp of fright.

Hanako makes a few steps forward to her. The ghost boy grasped her right arm by his left hand, surprising the cream-colored-haired girl. "You're protecting me?" He inquires.

Yashiro blinked her magenta eyes twice. She was taken aback at the ghost boy.

Hanako was sad a little. The ghost boy stared at her. "I was the one trying to protect you..." He said softly.

The blue demon became mystified at Hanako and Yashiro.

The blue monster blinks its eyes once.

After a few seconds of silence, she was becoming melancholy. Yashiro need it to get it out of her chest. "Hanako, I'm sorry about you." She apologized.

The ghost boy got bothersome. "Um, Yashiro..." He said.

She shook her head. "Believe me, Hanako, I really am sorry. You have the right to eat my cupcake. It was part of the rumor." Yashiro urged.

The blue demon widened its eyes. The blue monster was flabbergasted. "Eh!" The blue demon exclaimed.

The ghost boy made a quick slight smile. Hanako was glad. "Oh, then you know about the disguised supernatural rumor. Good thing now that I don't have to do so much explaining." He utters.