The Cupcake

Moments later at the Kamome Gakuen Academy, the blond-haired boy in his school uniform walks down the hallway.

He was still bothered about what Hanako said the other day.

After the time to stop Mirai with the school mystery number one...

But failed.

Yashiro is going to die...Within the next year...

The exorcist boy was deep in his thoughts.

"Nene only has less than a year to live...If that's the dire case...How could I save her if I don't know what cause it in the future?...I tried her book in Tsuchigomori-Sensei's book-stacks...I figured it might help to find out what caused the senpai's death in the future...But instead...She was getting her first kiss...by Hanako!..."

He shook his head in disgust.

The exorcist boy was annoyed.

"Darn it!! Hanako's a ghost! A GHOST!! He may be a brat but he's not a bad guy!..."

He shook his head again.

The exorcist boy got his name called by his two friends in the hallway.

It was Yokoo and Satou.

"Hey, Kou!" Yokoo greeted.

"Hey." Satou waved his hand.

The exorcist boy became confident and decided to think about Nene later for now. "Hey, guys." Kou greets.

The exorcist boy waves at them.

Yokoo was eccentric. He gestured with his right thumb to the lockers. "You gotta check your locker here, Kou! Someone left a treat for us!" Yokoo exclaimed.

Satou seems calmed yet emotionless. "I checked it out myself. It's cherry blossom cupcakes. Baked them before." He confirms.

Kou blinked his eyes twice. The exorcist boy was confused. "Cherry blossom cupcakes...?" He wondered.

———————————-

After Kou Minamoto checks out something in his locker, he decided to bring it over to Hanako at the abandoned girls' bathroom.

Kou showed the pink cupcake with white frosting on top with his both hands together.

Hanako and Kou are both perplexed about it.

They stared at the cherry blossom cupcake.

The ghost boy put his right index and thumb finger on his chin. "And you said someone left you this in your locker, right kid?" Hanako asked.

Kou nodded his head twice, confirming the unexpected thing. "Yeah, not just me. Yokoo and Satou got it too." Kou answered.

Then, the exorcist boy hit him like his idea got hatched from his head.

Kou was astounded. "Wait, you don't think the cupcakes are actually from..." He said.

Hanako became dead serious. The ghost boy extended his left hand to Kou. "Boy, give it to me!" Hanako exclaims.

The exorcist boy nodded his head once before giving the ghost boy the cupcake.

Hanako got the cherry blossom cupcake with his both hands. He was certain that the cupcake came from the supernatural.

Hanako wanted to wait for Yashiro to come to the girls' bathroom. For the matter of life and death situation to take care of.

But it's best to do something now than to wait.

The ghost boy faced Kou. "Kid...There's an evil supernatural in this school...And this one is much worse than Tsukasa..." Hanako mentioned.

The exorcist boy was blown.

Kou remembers Tsukasa.

The same ghost boy who looks like Hanako, who turns Mitsuba into the school mystery number three.

The exorcist boy was astonished. "How...How is that supernatural worse than the creep?" Kou wondered.

Hanako was irked. "I have been searching for this supernatural for years...It's a dangerous ghost that can disguise itself as any student in this school..." he mentions in his reply.

The exorcist boy stepped forward to him. Kou was irritated. "Wait?! This supernatural in disguise is just an old rumor back then?!" He shouted in his inquiry.

"The old rumor has become a new rumor of the school." Hanako frowned.

Kou became worried. "What are we going to do?! And Nene?!" He shouts.

Hanako furrows his brows. "Find Yashiro and bring her here after school, boy." He declares.

The exorcist boy becomes ease after the ghost boy says that.

Kou was grinning. "Yeah, just leave it to me, Hanako!" He agreed.

The exorcist boy was about to head out of the doorway.

The ghost boy got his attention. "And kid!" Hanako hollered.

Kou rotates to face the ghost boy. The exorcist boy was confused. "Yeah?" He wonders.

Hanako was vexed. "If my assistant has the cupcake that is cherry blossom flavor..." The ghost boy crushed the pink cupcake with his both hands, clenched into his fists, "Dispose it!" Hanako vented.

What do you think? Next part soon!