Hanako confronts the Disguised Supernatural

After Hanako sends his red hakujoudai to teleport Yashiro out of harm's way, Kyomi smiled like a mischievous cat at him.

She had her left hand on her left cheek. "I must say for myself, school mystery number seven..." The blue-haired girl said.

The ghost boy glares at her. He doesn't trust her for one bit.

Kyomi transforms with her swirling supernatural powers.

She was transfigured into the bluish demon with one little white horn. The supernatural creature was dressed in a black kimono dress. It has some dark red peonies on the bottom of the outfit.

There was no clue if the supernatural demon was a man or a woman.

The blue monster with one white horn is just a genderless mean creature. Its voice was horrifying, like the demon in the domain of flames. "You are indeed the honorable one, are you?" The blue monster in a black kimono grinned, showing its spiky teeth.

Hanako furrowed his brows, smirking at the blue demon. The ghost boy pulled out his kitchen knife from his black cape. "I knew all along that you're always the real sneak, No-Name-Demon." He perceived.

Hanako pointed his sharp object at it. The ghost boy was an angry black cat. "Bad news for you, Nameless fiend...You have failed your same old scheme for the last several years again..." he uttered.

The supernatural blue demon was annoyed. "And my same old scheme that I'm NOT gonna quit doing around here...I'm lonely in my home boundary there...That's why I needed a HUMAN pet so bad..." The blue monster mentioned.

Hanako was not letting the wicked creature get away so easily. "You just don't learn...do you?" He told the blue deceitful creature in a black kimono.

The blue demon brought out its black-and-silver foldable fan. It was still shut for a moment.

Hanako was making a smug face at the blue monster. The ghost boy was giggling. "Hee, hee, hee...What is with your little fan you have? Are you trying to perform the Kabuki dance? You're trying to get me to laugh at you? Because it's work-" he continued to chuckled until the blue demon cut him off.

The blue monster opens its black-and-silver foldable fan, revealing the wheel-like weapon on its right hand.

Hanako widened his eyes. The ghost boy was fearful. "A SHURIKEN?!" He exclaimed in his inquiry.

The blue demon changes its frown into its scariest grin with teeth shown. "Did not expect that, huh?" The blue monster inquired.

Hanako prepares his fighting stance. The ghost boy was fierce. He hopes that it won't run away after they posed for a battle.

And so does the blue demon. "I might be a cunning evil being...disguising as a human...and fleeing like a coward...only because you interfered...with my attempts to get a human or two for years..."

The blue demon bugged its eyes out. "With my bare hands!!" The blue monster shouted.

Hanako had to be ready for any unexpected surprise from the blue creature. "No-Name-Supernatural, minimizing and abducting the humans with your powers is a crime!" He hollers.

Hanako was irritated. "No human ever resides in the realm of supernaturals. If someone finds out you stole a human from the opposite world, you rather do what demons told you to do. But you're different than the others. And it's a terrible stature of your kind. Or else, you better go back where you belong empty-handed." He reasoned.

The blue demon became enraged at the ghost boy. "How dare you talked to me that way!! I only needed someone to talk with me!! Someone different than my kind!! They don't give a darn about my actual feelings!! Guess I can't do that unless I beat you first!!" The blue monster yelled.

Hanako got a blank expression on his face. "And it is not listening to me...again..." He muttered.

The ghost boy didn't understand the blue cruel supernatural.

Hanako couldn't debate if the blue demon was stubborn or it is just not being so bright.

The ghost boy focused on the blue monster. He was determined.

The blue demon was smiling evilly. "Just 'cause we're finally fighting after all my years of running away..." The blue monster said.

The blue demon makes his first action with its shuriken. "That doesn't mean I will go easy on YOU!!!" The blue monster screams.

The blue demon threw its shuriken at Hanako.

It went so fast like a cheetah.

The ghost boy jumped up to his right.

He evaded the shuriken.

The blue monster's weapon flew back at Hanako again.

The ghost boy turned around.

Hanako can't believe it. The ghost boy tries another tactic. "Stop the shuriken, Hakujoudai!" He demanded.

The green levitating orb goes after the shuriken.

Hanako's hakujoudai hit the shuriken hard.

The shuriken heads back to the blue demon.

The blue monster caught its weapon by its right hand.

The blue demon was devious. "I don't see the point with that knife you're holding...Looks to me like you got two voiceless spirits to do your bidding..." The blue monster stated.

The ghost boy was frowning at the blue supernatural creature. "The hakujoudai is a part of me. That's another thing you forgot to learn." He mentioned.

The blue demon shrugs its shoulders. "Whatevs." The blue monster said.

The blue demon was trying its next attack attempt. "Heh, part of your power or not, my shuriken will strike you down..." The blue monster said.

The blue demon throws it at Hanako. "No matter how long it takes TO EXHAUST YOU COMPLETELY!!!" The blue monster roared.

The shuriken spins rapidly in the air, heading toward the ghost boy.

There are the pair of cream-and-orange uwabaki slippers makes loud clicks, stomping into the roof area immediately. There is the little half moon pattern on the pair of dark brown tights. Right above the cream-and-orange shoes.

Before Hanako summons his hakujoudai again, the cream-colored-haired girl with teal tips arrives.

She steps in front of the ghost boy.

The cream-colored-haired girl positions with the yellow spirit staff, like she was in a game of baseball.

She was afraid. "NOOO! LEAVE HANAKO-KUN ALONE, YOU BULLY!" She shrieked.

The cream-colored-haired girl swung the raiteijou at the shuriken.

She blocked the shuriken with the yellow spirit staff.

It has the same white seal on the top of the raiteijou.

Hanako's seal in fact.

The blue demon was jaw-dropped. "WHAAA?!" The blue monster freaked out.

The ghost boy was disbelieved. Hanako's eyes are wide. "Yashiro?!" He whispered in exclamation.

What do you think? Next part soon!