The Ghost Ate My Cupcake!

Yashiro wasn't one hundred percent sure about Kyomi.

She's close to the same height as Yashiro. Kyomi has blue eyes and hair. Her figure was only a bit chubby. And she had a white magatama hair accessory on her left side of her head. Her cream-colored sailor school uniform is the same as Yashiro's.

Kyomi was happy at her. "If you split the cherry blossom cupcake with me now, I will prove to you that I'm not a ghost." She decided.

Yashiro made a slight smile at her. She made up her mind. "Okay, Kyomi-chan, I don't really see why not anyway." Yashiro said, breaking the top part off of the pink cupcake with white frosting.

Kyomi was glad at her. "You are a thoughtful person, Yashiro-chan." Kyomi uttered.

Yashiro handed the top part of the cherry blossom cupcake to her both opened hands. "It was nothing. The cupcake was too big anyhow." She stated.

Kyomi was prepared. "You ready to eat, Yashiro-chan?" She asked her, smiling.

Yashiro nodded her head once at her, getting excited. "Ready when you are." She answered.

They got their half of their pink cupcakes on their own opened hands.

Kyomi and Yashiro are thrilled. "One...two..." They counted down in unison.

Before they countdown to three, a pair of the ghost boy's hands snatched both of their cupcake halves.

"Oh NO YOU DON'T!" He shouted in his angry voice.

Kyomi and Yashiro faced who grabbed the two halves of the pink cupcakes.

Kyomi was confused.

As for Yashiro, she was dismayed at seeing the familiar face. "Ah?!" Yashiro yelled surprisingly.

It was the ghost boy from the girls' bathroom.

Not only he had an expression of being sulky, he had his pair of hands covering his mouth.

His both cheeks are puffed up like squirrels stuffing their acorns.

He was wearing the old school uniform in black and red for over fifty years ago.

The cream-colored-haired girl have her hands on her head. "HANAKO-KUUUN?!" She screamed.

Kyomi blinks her eyes twice at him.

The ghost boy was not happy for what's going on in the rooftop.

Yashiro was concerned. "Hanako!! that's MY cupcake!!" She whined.

Kyomi made a nervous smile. "Ohhh, I see what happened...Yashiro-chan, if I don't know any better...I think you are seeing a ghost...And I can see a ghost too...A ghost boy in fact..." she observed.

Hanako glared at Kyomi.

Then, the ghost boy faces his assistant.

Kyomi glanced at her. "Yashiro-chan, you called the ghost boy Hanako, right? Isn't he supposed to be a girl?" Kyomi wondered.

The ghost boy was shocked at the blue-haired girl.

Then, Hanako glances at his assistant again.

Yashiro looked at Kyomi instantly. Yashiro smiles awkwardly as heck. "Actually, Kyomi-chan, it's really a long funny story here." She replied, laughing nervously.

The ghost boy was not amused with his assistant.

Yashiro looks at Hanako, trying to act naturally but failed. "You see, the ghost here from the abandoned girls' bathroom of the school is a boy, yes. Plus, I met him since my best friend, Aoi, told me a rumor about him." She laughed nervously again.

Hanako is not liking for what his assistant was telling to a total stranger.

Kyomi was interested. "That ghost boy?" She asked.

Yashiro smiles in her awkwardness, nodding her head. "Uh huh. And he grants wishes for the-" she tried to finish her question.

Hanako had to stop his assistant for talking further. He swallowed two halves of the pink cupcakes whole.

Kyomi and Yashiro heard him gulped.

Kyomi was taken aback.

The ghost boy was mad.

Yashiro became frightened. "EHHHHH?! HANAKO-KUN?! YOU ATE MY CUPCAKE?!" She shrieked in her inquiry.

Hanako got quiet.

The ghost boy was still mad at his assistant.

Yashiro don't get him at all. "Hanako! Kyomi didn't leave the cupcake in my locker! She told me herself!" Yashiro defended her.

The ghost boy looked at Kyomi annoyingly.

The blue-haired girl blinked her eyes once. "The question is...Why did you take the cupcake away from Yashiro?" She inquired.

Hanako gave Kyomi a look, like he's ready to fight for his love. "Get Yashiro out of here, Hakujoudai!" The ghost boy commanded.

The two different colored orbs appeared above him.

The red hakujoudai floats forth to his assistant.

Yashiro was baffled.

The red orb teleported his assistant from the rooftop to the girls' bathroom.

In the abandoned girls' bathroom, the blond-haired exorcist boy was joyful. "Nene-Senpai!" He hollers, dashing to her.

Yashiro was surprised to see the exorcist boy again. "Kou-kun!" She recognized.

The exorcist boy sighed of relief. "Ah thank goodness you're okay." He whispered.

Yashiro was unease. "Kou, you wouldn't believe me if I told you what happened in the roof." She said.

The exorcist boy was curious. "Nene, what happened in the roof?" He asked.

After Kou questioned her, Yashiro put on her pouty face. "HANAKO ATE MY CUPCAKE!" She ranted.

They became silent for a few moments.

And then, the exorcist boy was just smiling, like it was no big deal. Kou scratched the back of his head. "That's all right...The ghost ate my cupcake too..." he lied.

Yashiro becomes appalled. "Wait...HUH?!" She shrieks.

Kou took a deep breath. The exorcist boy was sympathetic. "Nene-Senpai, you should hear me out. I figured who left the cupcake in your locker." He uttered seriously.

What do you think? Next part soon!