Would you be my friend?

Yashiro was astounded by meeting the blue-haired girl. "Your eating spot?!" She exclaimed in her inquiry.

The blue-haired girl nodded in her head once, confirming her question.

While she wore the Kamome Gakuen Academy school uniform, her blue hair was shoulder length.

The blue-haired girl wears the white magatama hair accessory on her left side of her head.

"My name is Lady Kyomi." She introduced.

Yashiro bows her head before she introduces herself, "Nene Yashiro."

The blue-haired girl smiles. "I loved your hair clips by the way! They looked like horns!" Lady Kyomi complimented.

Yashiro blushes yet made a nervous smile. "Oh, thank you." She said.

Yashiro pointed at the blue-haired girl's head. "Um...Your hair clip is nice, too...It's like a horn of the summoner..." She compliments her back.

Lady Kyomi was pleased. "Thank you. It's actually a demon horn by the way." She corrected her.

Yashiro became shocked after Lady Kyomi said that. "Eh...?!" She said.

Yashiro had lots of consideration in her mind about Lady Kyomi.

"Did Lady Kyomi say...a demon horn...?! Who is she?!...What is she?!" She thought.

Yashiro realized for a moment. She was bewildered. "Wait!...Is Lady Kyomi a supernatural?...Is she the one who disguised herself as a human like me?!" Yashiro thought again.

Then, the cream-colored-haired girl shook her head in disagreement. Yashiro was against her own thinking. "No, no, no, no, no, no! Lady Kyomi can't be the one who left a cupcake in my locker! It cannot be her! No way!" She thought.

Yashiro looked at Lady Kyomi. Yashiro was bemused. "Although...I just met her...I don't know if I should ask her if she's a human or a ghost...It won't hurt to try..." Yashiro thought.

Lady Kyomi was patient. She nodded her head at her once. Lady Kyomi was delighted. "You're awkward to ask me, aren't ya?" She wondered.

Yashiro got sudden. Her face was light pink for embarrassment. "Ack...What, I'm not awkward..." She replied.

Lady Kyomi giggled. "It's okay, Yashiro-chan...Under the circumstances, you can call me Kyomi-chan...Lady is my first name...No need to be awkward about getting to know me..." She reassured.

Yashiro was annoyed. "I'm not awkward..." She repeated.

Kyomi still smiles. "I guess ever since you started high school, I bet it's hard to make new friends here. It's nothing to be ashamed of being awkward around others." She reassures.

Yashiro shook her head twice. "I'm not awkward..." She repeated again.

Kyomi still smiles again. "You're telling yourself you are not. Then just the way you acted right now, I can see you are awkward for meeting someone new." She reassures again.

Yashiro narrowed her eyes at her. "Again...I'm not awkward..." she repeated one more time.

Kyomi goes beaming at Yashiro's hands. "Wow! What a pretty cupcake you have there, Yashiro-chan!" Kyomi exclaims.

Yashiro was astounded at her. "Oh, Kyomi-chan, did you make this?" She asks.

Kyomi shook her head. "Nope." She answers.

Kyomi licks her upper lips. "Mmm. It looks good to be eaten soon." She said.

Yashiro made a sad smile at the pink cupcake. "It does, doesn't?" She asked.

Kyomi nodded her head. "Yup. I had it before." She answered.

Kyomi moves her head close to the pink cupcake. She makes a quick sniff at it thrice times.

Kyomi straightened herself up. "It's cherry blossom, right?" She wonders.

Yashiro was taken aback. "Why yes." She replies.

Kyomi grinned. "I have a good nose. The scent of the cupcake was a bit faint though." She mentioned.

Yashiro blinks her eyes once. "Amazing..." she whispers.

After several moments, Kyomi extends her both hands to her. "Hey, Yashiro?" She inquires.

Yashiro looks at Kyomi in puzzlement.

The blue-haired girl made a solemn smile at her. "Would you be my friend?" Kyomi inquires again.

Yashiro got the color of light red on her face. "Eh...Well...I don't need to be rude or anything, Kyomi-chan...It's not that I don't want to be friends with you or anyone...And you looked like a nice girl...But you seem to misunderstand me...I'm not awkward...I mean sometimes I am but not often..." Yashiro rambles.

Kyomi laughs lightly with her. "It's okay, Yashiro-chan...Most of my classmates don't want to be friends with me because they're scared to...Besides, I was misunderstanding too..." She said.

Yashiro was really perplexed. So she tried her brave expression to question the blue-haired girl. "Kyomi-chan, please be honest with me...Are you a ghost or a human?" She inquired.

After a few seconds, Kyomi just looking friendly like the other high schoolers. "Think you can split the cupcake with me?" She inquired too.

Little did Yashiro know, Kyomi changed the subject.

The blue-haired girl shrugged. "I wouldn't mind having cherry blossom one again. It's been a long time for me." Kyomi aforesaid.

Yashiro just met her acquaintance in the rooftop of Kamome Gakuen Academy.

And Kyomi requested her to be her friend.

What is Yashiro going to do next?

What do you think? Next part soon!