Confrontation

Y/n was sitting next to a bloody Luffy as Nami was standing up next to them.

Nami: Y/n-kun...Luffy...

Y/n: What is it Nami?

Nami: Are you two going to just stay here? We are in the middle of enemy territory.

Y/n: And?

Luffy: *Pants* We are going to wait...

Nami: Did you two not hear what Pound said? If anyone dares to defeat a sweet general..they will be erased in a instant by Big Mom's forces..

Nami: So if you two wait then the enemies will come.. but I don't think Sanji will-

Y/n: He will. If he doesn't ill drag his ass back here.

Luffy: Sanji will come...I am going to be waiting here!

Suddenly some sounds were heard as Y/n turns to see clouds forming ahead of them

Kingbaum: Ahhh!! Ahh!!

Nami: What's the problem Kingbaum?!

Kingbaum: That mountain...is Whole Cake Chateau where Mama resides...she is in a tremendous rage!!  

Nami: There is no way all of these clouds and thunder are all from one person!!?

Y/n: Big Mom has the ability to control the weather. She is a very formidable opponent. She is a yonko for a reason.

-Timeskip-

It was currently raining as Luffy was laying flat down on the floor as Y/n was standing up and looking up at the rain

Nami: It is now raining...

Kingbaum: Its not raining...this is actually syrup 

Luffy: I wont let syrup enter my mouth...Ill only ever let Sanji's cooking go into my mouth!!

Kingbaum: Can I at least Leaf now?

Nami: Y/n-kun!! Luffy!!

Nami: Can you guys please at least hide or something!!

Kingbaum: You two dont have to stand in the same place do you!?

Y/n: If we and Luffy-dono leave then we might never see Sanji!!

Luffy: You guys can step aside if you want to!! Me and Y/n are going to take care of this!

Kingbaum: Stop this Y/n!! Luffy!! This is crazy!! Do you even know whose territory this is!!?

Nami: There is no way you two can take down this whole army!!

Luffy: I said we will wait there!! I promised!!

Y/n starts to laugh as everyone just turns and look at him

Y/n: Yahahahahahaha!! This is going to be fun!!

-Timekip-

Y/n and Luffy were beating the crap out of everyone in the army