Y/n vs Sanji

Nami: But I cant believe it though...!! We actually won!!

Everyone just looks at Nami as she is just off celebrating on her own

Nami: Come on Y/n-kun! Luffy-kun! We have to celebrate this occasion!

Luffy was on the floor absolutely tired and looking quite fat as well while Y/n was just sitting next to a tree.

Nami: We just beat one of the big guys from one of the emperors of the sea!! How do you guys not get it!?

Luffy: I cant move...

Y/n: And for your information Nami-dono. I did all the work. You would have been absolutely destroyed if you went up against him. I heard you even doubted me as well...

Nami looks to the ground

Y/n: I don't know why you are even celebrating.

Kingbaum: I cant believe I just stood here and watched Master Cracker be defeated. I feel like such a sap

Y/n smiles

Y/n: Don't be. Me and Cracker-dono are miles apart in strength.

Kingbaum: It is very well known around here that Mama's vivre card holds absolute power over the other homies

Y/n: Really? I never knew that.

Kingbaum: It is true! Infact...even Mama's own children don't even have her vivre card!! So why...

Kingbaum looks to Nami

Kingbaum: Why do you have it!?

Nami: So...this card holds even more power then I thought it would have..

Pound: Y/n!! What have you done!? This causes for a state of emergency!! 

Y/n: How so?

Pound: One time...General Snack was defeated. Cracker's forces took action as they wiped out a whole entire ship! And Linlin's rage summoned a whole storm!

Pound: From what I heard the enemies got sunk in a absolute instant!!

Nami: A storm!?

Y/n: Yeah. Big Mom possesses two things. A lightning cloud called Zeus which controls storms and weather. And in her right hand she has a ball of fire as hot as the sun called Prometheus

Pound: Y/n and others you should just leave now! If Big Mom catches a wiff of what you guys are doing...who knows what will happen to you!!

Y/n: I don't care about Big Mom. Let her be mad. The stronger she gets, the harder it is for me to take her down

Nami & Pound: HUUH!? ISNT THAT A BAD THING?!

Y/n laughs

Y/n: I wouldn't say so.

He clenches his fists

Y/n: Just like Zoro-dono ever since the timeskip I have not had to use 100% of my power. And I feel Big Mom will give me that extra boost!

Kingbaum: This man is crazy..

Nami & Pound: Yes. Yes he is.

Luffy: I still cant believe that Sanji just left a letter and then left!! And the worst part of all is that he didn't even give a reason why!

Luffy: We have managed to get this far with Pudding and Pekoms help. There is no way we are backing down now!!

Y/n: Once they hold that wedding ceremony..Sanji will not be part of the crew anymore..

Pound: We need to stop them from arriving there! So that you can speak to your friend!

Luffy: Oi Tree! You know where the castle is right!? Carry me there!! We are talking Sanji back!