Oni

Y/N: Where even am I?

Y/N somehow got lost from the others as he started to walk towards a room inside of the mansion.

Y/N: Nami? Usopp? Chopper? Any of you guys here

There was just silence.

Y/N: Well then I guess they are not even he-

Y/N was about to wall off but he sees something or someone coming towards him as he takes out his two swords and blocks the person.

???: So you are also a sword user too. This will be fun

As the figure uses more of his strength and sends Y/N flying out of the room as he crashes into another room.

Y/N: What..I've been hit..

As he feels something trickling down his face as he sees blood.

???: Ah so I am fighting against a fellow Oni. I hope you are strong enough.

Y/N: I can do this all day

Y/N charges towards the Oni man as he tries to hit the figure but they are easily able to block him as he goes back.

Y/N: Thunder Bagua!!

As Y/N's swords start to but surrounded on electricity as he blitzes towards the person and is able to get a perfect slice on them.

Y/N: Try that one on for size!!

???: Its strong...but not enough.

As the figure turns around and grabs Y/N by the throat as they start to crash through walls as the figure is just smiling.

???: Whats your name Kid.

Y/N: My name is Y/N. Scorpion D.Y/N!

???: Y/N..have you ever felt fear

As the figure unhands Y/N and sidesteps and punches Y/N in the face as Y/N is knocked back.

???: Death Slice!

As Y/N sees that a purple slice is coming towards him

Y/N: Frost Departure!

As Y/N quickly reacts by sending a slice of his own as the two just clash. Y/N then uses the opportunity to run to the zombie version of the Oni and slices him in the chest.

???: You got me there. But not anymore

As the Oni figure starts to scream and transform as it becomes its Oni Form.

Y/N: Oh shi-

The Oni blitzes towards Y/N and starts to give him a barrage of punches which send Y/N flying as the figure starts to slash Y/N with their sword.

???: Is that all you got huh!? Is that all you got!!

Y/N: ENOUGH!!

As Y/N screams as he transforms into his Oni Form as well.

Y/N: I tend not to use this form but I guess I'm going to.

As Y/N grabs his swords to go and clash with the Oni.

???: It seems you have some fire Y/N! Use it

Y/N shouts as he charges towards the figure as he grabs the figure and starts to punch him and kick him as they now are both clashing at eachother until Y/N throws the figure out of a window and slams him into the top of the mansion.

Y/N: Give up. I have won

???: Oh. So little about Oni you know

As the figure just starts to open his mouth as a ball of concentrated fire is just in his mouth as he blasts it at Y/N as Y/N gets sent flying into the woods.