Loyalty

Y/n: Oi Big Mom!! You are not going to get any fun! Sanji-dono is not going to be getting married!

Luffy: Yeah!!

Y/n: Let me talk to Pudding-dono!! She is a friend!!

Nami: Y/n-kun just forget about it...

Y/n: No I cant!!

Big Mom: Pudding? A friend of yours Oni Y/n!?

She starts to laugh

Big Mom: Do you not remember what she did to you two years ago! Mamamamama!!

Luffy and Nami turn to Y/n

Luffy: What did Pudding do to you two years ago Y/n...?

Y/n just sighs

Y/n: Its a long story.

Big Mom: And you...girl.

Nami looks at Big Mom's Den-Den Mushi

Big Mom: What is this hearing about you killing Lola?

Nami: I never killed Lola!! Lola is a friend of mine!! She gave me the vivre card as a sign of mine and her friendship!

Nami looks down to the ground

Nami: Lola told me to tell you that she is doing fine...that's the message she wanted me to give you! She did tell us that her mother was a pirate...but I didn't know her mother was Big Mom!

Nami: Lola says that if we showed you the vivre card, you would help us out.

Big Mom: You have got to be joking!!

Nami looks in shock

Big Mom: As if I would help you guys out!! You have Oni Y/n on your crew!! He opposed me so I obviously have to oppose you.

Big Mom: And its as if....I actually care about Lola!! She should just be dead! Tell me where the hell she is so I can kill her myself!!

Big Mom: I cant believe she still sees us as mother and daughter.

Big Mom: That fool decided to spurn the most political marriage I have ever set up and she decides to just leave!!

Nami: Huh!?

Big Mom: I could never forgive her for that!!

Nami: Lola....

Big Mom: If only..she had done what I said and actually decided to get married!

Big Mom: I WOULD HAVE ALREADY DESTROYED WHITEBEARD!! KAIDO!! RED-HAIR! HECK EVEN Y/N WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!

Big Mom: ILL ALREADY BE...THE PIRATE KING!!

Big Mom: So, Nami the burglar, friend of Lola...you are going to tell me where she is.

Luffy: This is all just a stupid story, Big Mom!!

Big Mom: Huh?

Luffy: It was Lola who didn't want to get married! You just failed to become the pirate king!!

Y/n: I don't care If I pick a fight with you again. Because at the end of the day...im coming for all of you four emperors...and we will take Sanji-dono back!!

Luffy: But at the end of the day...

Y/n: We will...win! 

Mont-d'or: Hahahaha!! Oni Y/n really is funny isn't he!

Galette: And cute also...

Perospero: He thinks he can come to Mama's land and beat her! He lost last time! What makes him think that he can win this time!!