Prologue Pt. 2

10 Years Later

Hitesu: Y/N-Juro! Why did this appear in town.

Hitesu shouts to the top of the trees as we find Y/N just relaxing there with his Kanabo right next to him.

Y/N: What appeared?

Y/N grabs his Kanabo as he jumps down towards the ground as the ground shakes as he jumps down.

Hitesu: This Y/N-Juro.

Y/N: Yeahh I went outside the area surrounding Wano and encountered some marines.

Hitesu: Did you fight them?

Y/N just smiles with the question and just look at Hitesu

Y/N: Of course I did! And I absolutely clobbered them they stood no chance.

Hitesu: HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE! YOU NOW HAVE A BOUNTY

Hitesu hits Y/N on the head as Y/N is about to retaliate but stops when he hears the thing about a 'Bounty'

Y/N: Really!? What's my bounty Number! Say! Say!

Y/N waits anticipated as Hitesu starts to read out the numbers.

Hitesu: Y/N (Demon Child). 40,000,000 Million Beli.

Y/N shouts in joy as he receives in the information that he just heard as he just begins to jump in joy.

Y/N: I guess my efforts of training don't go in Vain then Hitesu-San.

Hitesu: That is true but you should keep a low profile because you never know marines might come here.

Y/N just laughs at that comment

Y/N: The Yonko Kaido is on this Island! I don't think marines would ever come here.

As Y/N says that, a boat appears on the shore of where Y/N and Hitesu reside as the Marines step out and begin to walk into the forest.

???: Search the forest. He might be here!

???: Yes Sir!

A bunch of voices say as they walk further into the serene Forest as Hitesu looks at Y/N but sees that he is already gone.

Hitesu: HUHHHH!?

Y/N stands there as he looks at all the Marine officers that are making their way through the forest

Y/N: Well I guess its my time to shine then

Y/N jumps off the tree as he begins to fall towards the floor as he sees one of the Marines just standing there, as he uses his brute strength to grab the marine and smash them into a boulder.

Marine Officer: What was that?

The Officer then looks to the left and sees a 10 year old sprinting towards him with a smile on his face as he jumps towards the Officer and kicks him onto the ground.

Y/N: Who's Next!

Y/N picks up his Kanabo as the Officer charge towards him with their swords and guns as he just runs straight towards them and begins to clobber all of them. He then grabs one of them by the face as he just throws him towards where the Marine lieutenant.

Y/N: Take your people and get the hell out of here or else I'll take you out too!

Lieutenant: Please. Demon Child you are not strong enough to face me-

Those were his last words at that time as Y/N drops his Kanabo and blitzes towards the Lieutenant and punches him in the face.

Lieutenant: U-ughhh

As the Lieutenant goes flying into a bunch of trees as he lands near where the marines docked.

Y/N: Now leave before I change my mind.

Y/N glares at the Marines with his E/C Eyes and sharp teeth as they all get scared and run off and go back into their ship as they drag the unconscious Captain onto the ship.

Officer: This is not over Demon Child. We will come back

Y/N: Yeah Yeah whatever. Your just lucky I didn't use more of my power

He whispers the last part to himself as he picks up his Kanabo and walks back towards where he and Hitesu reside.

Hitesu: Y/N-Juro you are back. I see that you were victorious

Y/N just nods in agreement to what Hitesu said.

Hitesu: Good. Now I have something for you that I think you are ready for, Follow me.

Y/N follows Hitesu into their home as they walk in as Hitesu tells Y/N to wait there as he goes towards the back of the house as he comes back with a large box.

Y/N: What is that meant to be?

Hitesu: A project that your father was working on. He finally completed it and decided to give it to me to give to you when the time is right. I think it's time. I will give you the project.

Y/N: Okay then

Y/N goes to grab the large box as he takes it and opens it to find a newer and stronger looking Kanabo and also...

Y/N: A fruit!? What will a fruit do.

Hitesu: Just eat the fruit

Y/N looks at Hitesu then looks back at the fruit then picks it up and eats the entire fruit but regrets it due to the taste that it has.

Y/N: What was it?

Hitesu: Your father told me when I came to take you. It was called Tatsu Tatsu No Mi: Model Red Dragon which grants you even more power on top of your Oni abilities.

Y/N: Oh Sick!

Hitesu: Y/N-Juro you have to listen to me. Your father thinks your the chosen on to liberate Wano from Kaido, so get stronger and even stronger.

Y/N: You know me Hitesu-San. I will get even stronger..

7 Years Later

Hitesu: So you are going to leave the land of Wano to explore the world.

Hitesu says to a significantly older Y/N as he has a scar on his eye and a scratch on his arm.

Y/N: Of course Hitesu-San. I gotta get stronger so I can defeat that Brute Kaido.

Hitesu: Also be careful you don't have the same bounty that you had 7 seven years ago. Your bounty is now 150,000,000.

Y/N: Yeah I know. But I strong enough to take care of myself don't worry.

They give eachother a big hug as Hitesu starts to cry.

Hitesu: Just stay safe

Y/N: Yeah I will don't worry

As Y/N gets on the boat that he has as he sails off waving goodbye to Hitesu as he looks towards the seas where he will be travelling for a couple of days...