Onwards (End Of Fishmen Island arc)

Big Mom: Thats obviously a lie...you would never eat so much Y/n-san!!

Y/n: Well Luffy-dono does!! So take that Old hag!!

Big Mom: O-old Hag!?

Luffy: We do have a lot of treasure!! You can have it all!! It should make up for the sweets!!

Tamago: Treasure!?

Big Mom: And what am I meant to do with the treasure!? I can't eat it!!

Y/n: Oi...Luffy-dono.

Luffy: Yeah Y/n.

Y/n: What happens if she tries to beat us up?

Luffy: Then I will kick her ass!!

Y/n: I'm not taking about Big Mom-dono....I'm talking about Nami...

Luffy gets a bit scared

Tamago gives them the Den-den Mushi

Big Mom: Monkey D. Luffy...!! I will not forget that name of yours...

Y/n: Oi! Big Mom!! Dont forget..! I am going to meet you in the New World and Defeat you

Big Mom laughs

Big Mom: I am looking forward to that!! Since you did escape from me last time!!

Y/n: You...are in my way from defeating Kaido!! So I will tear you up!!

Luffy: I AM GOING TO MAKE FISHMEN ISLAND OUR TERRITORY!!!

Y/n: WATCH YOUR BACK BIG MOM!!!

Time skip

Everyone: So you gave all of the treasure to Big Mom!!?

Luffy: Well she said she was going to destroy Fishmen island cause there was not any sweets!

Y/n: So we decided to pick a fight with her. Well I have been picking a fight with her for a long time!!

Straw-Hats: Y/N!!? YOU HAVE PICKED A FIGHT WITH A YONKO!!

Y/n: Of course I did! She is in the way in my quest of dealing with Kaido!! So she has to go.

Jinbe sighs

Jinbe: You really need to pick good fights Y/n-kun!! But fighting with Big Mom!? That's deadly...

Jinbe: At this rate....do not do anything to provoke Big Mom at all!!

Y/n: Well....she doesn't really like me. And wants to destroy me...

Usopp: She will destroy us!! She is a Yonko!! She will wipe all of us!!

Nami walks up to them.

Nami: Now...Luffy and Y/n-kun. I understand that you decided to pick a fight with her. And Y/n you already have a beef with her...

She grabs her Clima Tact