Additional Chapter #Three

JUMM'AT KAREEM YOU GUYS :) MY FRIDAY GIFT TO YOU!

***

YEARS LATER.

The door was swung upon with quite a level of force, disturbing the couple's 'moment'. Aamir Zayyan immediately jerked his head to the sound and his hardened gaze swept on his sister.

"Ah! My eyes, my eyes!" Saajida screamed with her palms on her eyes and turned her back to the couple.

Sadiya quickly detached herself from Zayyan as a frown etched his face and hers was flushed. It was an awkward moment. Her sister in-law walked in on her heavily making out with her -Saajida- brother -who's also her husband- as she straddled him.

Zayyan hissed. "What are you doing here?" He tightened his hold on Sadiya's waist. The lady in question quickly fixed the buttons of Zayyan's shirt that was the only thing covering her.

"Mom sent me to tell you to bring her daughter to her 'cause it's been a while', her words." Malika Amna was so sweet. She considered Sadiya as not just a daughter in-law, but a daughter as well. The void of not having a mother figure anymore in her life was replaced by the Malika's motherly love and affection toward her.

Especially now that she was about to pop out their grandchild.

Same with the King too.

"She could have called," Zayyan grumbled under his breath in annoyance.

"Can I go now?" Saajida felt utterly uncomfortable. Of course it was, walking in on her half-naked sister in-law and brother, making out on the couch in their living-room.

"Yes please. Tell her she'll be there in a moment," he impatiently said and the poor girl ran out. But not before commenting, "You guys have a room, use it and not the living-room. What if it was a child that walked in?"

Zayyan growled and shot her a glare.

Sadiya had never been so embarrassed in her life. So embarrassed and shy that she couldn't say a word the whole time Saajida was there. Zayyan turned to her and smiled devilishly, "Now where were we?"

She pushed him by the chest and stood up. "Nuh-uh. Not now. We wouldn't want to keep Mom waiting, would we?" Smiling mischieviously, she walked out of the living-room to their bedroom upstairs, not forgetting to spice up her little journey with an extra sway of her hips.

Zayyan groaned as his head fell back on the head-rest of the couch.

"You're going to regret this, Aamira!" He yelled after her.

She smirked in victory and shouted back, "Oh I bet I will, Daddy!"

She could not wait for their little angel to grace the world with her innocence, both of them couldn't.

***