Chapter Thirty

Enjoy!

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

The next morning, Aamir Zayyan went to the door as soon as he heard the knock. He saw a guard standing behind it went he peeped through the peephole. "Your Highness," the guard bowed as soon as the door was opened.

Zayyan only nodded so he continued, "The car is ready." It was the day the Prince decided visit the company concerning the issue with the Nigerian's delivery.

Few days ago, he was told that the problem was solved, but clearly, it wasn't. His secretary better get ready for a piece of his -the Aamir- mind.

Bilyamin, his personal bodyguard held out the door handle and moved aside to make way for the Prince. Zayyan left the room with Bilyamin and another bodyguard in tow.

Stepping out of the building, they walked to the car and a cheuffeur held the door of the car and waited for the royalty to get in.

Soon enough, the car and a mini convoy arrived at the company. They walked through the doors and his already shaking assistant was standing there. He immediately bowed even though it seemed as though he'd get on his knees any minute from then.

Aaliy wasn't given the chance to talk with the Aamir's icy glare. Zayyan said, "What happened with the delivery? A simple task for you to carry out? Why the hell do you have to be so incompetent!" not even sparing the poor guy until they reached the office.

"Am-am s-sorry Aamir. I-it was an ho-honest mistake." Aaliy apologized profusely with his eyes on the polished tiles.

A beep sound was heard before the elevator doors opened from both sides of elevator. Zayyan, wearing a black suit with a white button up under it, a black tie around his neck with the shirt tucked into his long black pants.

Steps as graceful as an Arab Prince with unique style.

Behind him as he walked further was his bodyguards -six of them-  and assistant. "Inform the Head of Finance department, Mr. Shehu, all in all, the Board members, of the meeting in the next..." he checked his watch, "...ten minutes. Including yourself." He said in Arabic.

"Yes, yes. Aamir," Aaliy replied back in with same language.

Few minutes later, the huge and long rectangular table was occupied by men in suits. The company's branch had many employees. Most were Nigerians and the others, Yemenis. He cleared his throat, grabbing their attentions.

"Why has Mr. Muhammad not received the dates? Mr. Omar, as the Head of Finance, you told me it had been done and am hearing the complete opposite? Am I too lenient on you all to the extent of you slacking in your jobs?!"

He began in displeasure.

The said Mr. Omar explained, "Aamir, I assure you, everything had been checked before sent for delivery. I myself and Mr. Shehu checked everything ourselves and it was later reported to us that there had been a problem."

"So I am supposed to do everything myself now? And what problem are you talking about? Elaborate," Zayyan regained his normal sitting posture and crossed his arms over his shirt-clad chest.

This time around, it was Yusuf a.k.a Mr. Shehu that answered, "Sir, we investigated this carefully and discovered the van was attacked by some thugs-- well, not just thugs.