Chapter 2

Inesa's POV

I felt a nudge only to see Marcella smiling softly.

"C'mon wake up, we're here." I nod, slowly rise up and stretch out my back. I look outside the window to see a beautiful plain of mountains. I gasped, amazed at how beautiful it looked and heard a soft chuckle. I looked to see Flora smirking and I felt my face get hot. The car stopped and the driver dropped us off. I thanked her and we got our luggage out of the car. We walked and there stood a man with a black suit.

"Hello I am Dean Blackwood, and am the headmaster of this school. Let me give you a tour of the school and show you where you girls will be staying." He took us around, and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful their plants looked. We got to the hallways and noticed how luxurious it was; chandlers and painted renaissance ceilings were very beautiful. He took us to our dorm.

"Inesa, Marcella and Flora, you girls will be sleeping here." We entered the room, and he gave us a bit of information, and gave us a map of the school just in case. I open the closet to see our school uniforms. I close the door and hand my sisters their uniforms. I put on a white dress shirt and a brown skirt. Flora helped me with the brown bow, and I put on my white knee high stockings. I look for the shoes and see a pair of black Mary Janes but with a bit of platform.

"Look how cute these shoes are!" Flora nodded, and I grabbed my maroon coat, putting it on. I turn to see Flora and Marcella ready, and get out of the dorm. We walk down the stairs and straight towards the office. We opened the door to see a man typing away at the computer, and smiled brightly.

"Hello, is there anything that you need help with?"

"We were wondering if we can have our schedules?" Flora asked. He nodded brightly and asked for our names. Once we gave our names, he clicked two times with his mouse and walked over to the printer. He gave us our schedules and we left. Marcella began to look at our schedules and soon we walked through the hallways.

"Do you think Father could afford to pay for us?" I wondered out loud and Flora shook her head.

"I'm pretty sure we got scholarships." Marcella added, and I nod knowing the real reason they're actually here. I notice the gazes upon us as we walk through. I grabbed Flora's hand, and she leaned into my ear, pulling my body closer to her.

"Just don't look around. Let them stare, as long as they don't say anything then we're good." I nod and with our maps Marcella showed us the way.

"We'll walk you to your first class, okay Nesa?" I nod and we walk straight down the hallway till she pointed to me the classroom number bundles.

"You look here for your class number to make sure you're in the right hallway." I nod and open the door, waving bye to them. I heard soft mutters and walked straight to the seat near the window. I took my notebook out of my backpack and looked at the board. It was a warm up for World History. I looked at the question and wrote it in my notebook. The teacher walked in with a bright smile. In unison, the girls had weird smiles on their faces. I rolled my eyes and got to work. He began giving a small lecture based on The Greek Empire. I began to write notes and heard a few giggles here and there.

"Now does anyone know about the Greek gods that they worshiped?" I was about to raise my hand but decided not to. He pointed to a girl and she cleared her throat.

"There were the main ones Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. Alongside him was Hera and her two sons." I felt myself slowly drown their words, and felt like I was going to sleep till I heard my name.

"Miss Inesa, your answer?" I felt my face slowly heat up, and heard giggles and chuckles.

"I am sorry, but may you repeat the question?" He cleared his throat and repeated the question.