Chapter 9

Marcella's POV

Trigger Warning(Abusive parent, blood(throughout) and forcing upon someone(not se*ually) If uncomfortable or triggering please skip. 

Small thumps were heard opening my eyes to see myself in a dark hallway. The darkness surrounded me, and when I looked to the left, a candle was left lit. I slowly got up, feeling my knees slightly buckle. I steady myself and grab the candle. I heard my footsteps echo in the hallway, slowly I heard giggles and laughter. Small ghosts and wisps surrounded me; I recognize each memory. Throughout the hallway I notice doors all around me, when a sudden chill ran down my spine. I noticed a door at the end of the hallway, and as I approach, the chills wouldn't stop running down my entire body.

I opened the door, and saw it was my old room. I looked around to see my old stuffed animals on the bed. I held them close to my chest, and heard yells outside the door. I saw my door open, only to see a young girl running inside. She turned off the lights, grabbing onto an old stuffed cow. It had a faded pastel pink bow, and I watched her peep out of the little hole. I remember looking through the peephole; only to find my mother on the ground. I watched how she would try to calm him down but that would only anger him more.

Trigger warning(parent)

**His eyes would go red, and she cowered; begging him to stop but he wouldn't listen. The little girl covered her ears, softly crying. She began to beg under her breath hoping they would stop. All around me I hear thumps and I slowly back away into the corner. Tears prick at my eyes, only repeating the words that came to my mouth.

"No, please, don't hurt me. I've been good, please." The ache only got stronger and so did the pain. I soon began to taste blood in my mouth. I tried to get up, but felt a stab at each joint. I looked towards my arms, to see cuts. When I look at my legs to see thorns, and try to get them out, the pain only intensifies. I stopped, wiping my tears. The yells slowly got louder, driving me mad with fear. I felt my eyes water and I shake my head.

"No, please no, don't hurt me, no please.." The thumps got louder, and heard the door open with a crash.**

End of Trigger warning

I soon found myself on a bed in a dark room, but no longer heard the thumps. I looked at my arms, only to see deeper cuts while no thorns in my legs; only a bandaged up knee. I tried to get up, letting my feet touch the cold ground, and winced. I look down at my foot to see it all bandaged up. I remember how I got into this mess, it was one of Elizabeth's followers. She told me it was my fault that Briar got punished, and I should suffer the same fate as her.

I managed to get up, with a slight scream leaving my lips, and look at the mirror across from the bed. I saw a small cut on my cheek, and saw what looked like a black eye and a busted lip. I walked back to the bed, and felt something liquid like dripping down, and looked to see my foot bleeding. Before I got up once more, I heard the door open. I look up to see Elizabeth, with a bag in her hand. She stares at my bleeding foot and goes to work. I glare at her, trying to get away but gasp at the tight grip on my foot.

She continues to clean the blood, and rewraps my bandage. She finishes, and grabs my hand. I jerk it away, and she sighs.

"Look, I can't help you if you don't let me see your wounds." I glare at her, turning away from her.

"I don't remember asking for your help." She smiles, and grabs my hand once more.

"C'mon Marcella, don't be rude, I'm only asking to help you." I push myself even further away. She leaves the bag, and grabs my hand to help with the cuts. I leave her be, and watch as she continues.

"Does this hurt Marcella?"

I winced in pain and before I could answer, she once more cleans my cut with alcohol. It began to sting, and I bit my lip. I tried to not say a word but finally let out a whimper. I saw Elizabeth stare at me, with an unfamiliar emotion in her eyes. She continues, but instead, gets more rough, with more rubbing alcohol. I began to whimper due to the pain, and saw her stare now hungrily.

"Elizabeth, what are you looking at?" She doesn't respond at all, and I see blood dripping down my cheek. She gets up, and gets close to my face. I felt a weird feeling on my cheek, and saw her pull away. I gasp, as I watch her lick the blood off her lips and push her away.

"What's wrong with you?." I rub the spot where she licked, disgusted and creeped out by her behavior.

Trigger Warning(forcing)

**Her eyes darken as each of light bulbs exploded one by one. I began to feeling uneasy and slowly backed away; but felt my back hit the wall. I watch binds wrap around my body and tried to fight my way out it. The binds though only gotten tighter.  I looked at her, now getting scared at her evil smirk. I felt my body get up slowly move by itself; getting closer to Elizabeth. I tried to fight the control over my body but felt myself getting weaker with each step I took. My foot began to ache in pain, each step becoming more agonizing than the next.

My vision was becoming blurry as I continued to fight her control over me. I looked around and saw an opening to escape. Once I got close to her, I headbutted her and took the chance to run.  My legs became weak, and my foot began to ache but I continued till I felt something put pressure on my left foot. I cried out as the pain on left foot got worse, causing me to collapse. She dragged me back to the bed, watching as she begins to murmur words that resembled a drunken song. I felt my head throb even more, and the burning ache returned to my body. Small breaths escape from my lips, slowly falling into a drunken daze.

"Greatia mericiafull spiritua, takia yooria pittia upon thisia lostia soolia. Gatia riada ofia ania evidencia de resistancia sooa theia folloia yooia blindlia."

She repeats these words over and over, watching me scream in agony. A dark chuckle left her lips. Her well manicured nails turn into sharp like knives that pierced my skin. Her light tan skin fades turning into pale skin almost giving the illusion of porcelain. Those evil bright emerald eyes slowly turned into the color of blood. Slowly the chants got louder repeating the same words over and over.

"Namu-Amita-Bul, Namu-Amita-Bul." The chants filled the entire room making my body tremble. Her eyes began to glow, and a strong gust of wind began to blow inside. Her sharp hands touch my face, making me wince at the cuts she let over my face. A slow building burning pain surged through my body. I was unable to scream, only silently begging for her to have mercy upon me. A dark smirk reach her lips, and pulling me close to her body. I clung on tightly, closing my eyes.
Her sharp nails traced my skin, and felt her gaze burn into my skin. Her hand forcefully opened my jaw. She places her pointer finger near her mouth and nibbled on it. I watch her place it above my mouth, making sure it didn't close. A bitter metallic taste filled my mouth, and watched the red drops color the white floor. The blood began to burn my throat, and she let go of my jaw. I felt an aching pain take over my body, and screams left my lips. Bloody tears left my eyes, and I cried out.

"Elizabeth, please take away this pain."

I watched her get closer towards my body and kissed me. The kiss only caused more pain, and a sharp pain caused my head to get dizzy. I gripped onto her blouse, begging under my breath for the pain to stop. And before I realized it, I watched her take out a knife. I shook my head, as she licks a tear from my left eye. When I tried to lift myself, scorching fire burned my body. My back was met with the cold ground, and I stared at her with the sharp knife in her hand. I shook my head, and watched the knife go down. The pain overtook me, and darkness overtook my vision. A loud scream left my lips. 

End of Triggering Warning

I opened my eyes, only to see Flora and Inesa. They began to hug me, and I held onto them. Tears wouldn't stop, and I remember closing my eyes from hearing their comforting words.

Songs: Control by Halsey(trigger warning 1), Angels don't Cry by Ellise, Changgwi by Ahn Ye eun( For the second trigger warning )