Chapter 7

Flora's POV

I looked up at the board to make sure I had written the notes the teacher left for us. I heard giggles and saw Elizabeth. She was with her friends, who looked more of a snobby bitch. 

'Hmm, wouldn't have thought of her who needed ass kissers..' 

I keep writing, and see something land on my desk. I looked behind to see a scrunched up paper. I rolled my eyes and threw it in the trash. I keep writing trying to ignore the loud group's laughter. I continue to ignore it, till I feel something hit the back of my head. I looked down and opened it to see 'Got a new boob job?' written on the paper. I threw it away and walked back to my desk. I saw one of the guys waiting for me. He smirked, and I ignored him till he got in front of me.

"How much?" I sit down at my desk finishing up my notes; hoping the teacher would be done. He didn't take the hint, now making me irritated. 

"Are you cheap or more expensive?"

"More expensive?" He smirks and stares me dead in the eye.

"I was wondering if you charge less since your roommate didn't charge me anything." I narrowed my eyes and continued to work. But he didn't move, and continued his staring contest.

"While you and that slut were in your dorm, your roommate Inesa got on her knees for me like my own personal bitch. I didn't have to pay her since she's a whore.." I got up from my seat, and stare into his eyes. 

"Don't call them that." He smirks, and got down to my level.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He poked my collar bones, and I smirk. I got closer, and pulled his tie. He smirks and I kick where the sun doesn't shine. He falls to the ground crying out in pain. I turn around and look to see Elizabeth and her friends trying to stare me down. I smirk, enjoying their reactions. The teacher walked in and continued with the lesson not aware of what had occurred before. I kept my attention on her till I heard the bell rang. I packed up walked out of the classroom hearing footsteps.

I felt a tap and turned around to see this beautiful girl with brunette hair. She had bangs and dark green eyes. She had a smile and immediately latched onto my arm.

"I'm Briar, I wanted to know if you wanted to be partners for the project?" I nod, confused and see what looks like a yellow glimmer in her eyes. We walked through the hallway talking about the project, till my head bumped into someone. I look up to see Inesa and that weird boy, the same one I didn't like. Eden was nowhere in sight and saw Inesa smile brightly.

"Who's this Flora?"

"Oh this is my project partner Briar. Oh I didn't get your name, thanks for helping Inesa by the way."

"I'm Blaise, it's nice to meet you." I nodded, and saw for a second Briar smirking towards Blaise who gave her a quick glare before giving a smile when my sister looked at him. They wave bye and see Briar talking, now taking me somewhere.

"Where are we going Briar?"

"To the library of course. We need to get information for the project." Wait what project, I don't remember the teacher talking about a project. I felt a small vibration, and saw my phone to see Eden calling me.

'Wait, how did she get my phone number?' I answer, and walk away from Briar.

"Hello?"I hear a huffed breath on the phone and I slowly grow concerned.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm with Briar, why?" A screech was heard and I pulled the phone away from my ears.