Chapter 21

*Trigger Warning-Toxic "Relationship"- if triggering please skip

Unknow POV

I stared at her, seeing her beautiful caramel skin now glow in the soft moonlight. She was oh so beautiful. I see her full lips shine and glow. I trace her skin with my hand. I watch her squirm, and softly speak in her ear. She turns to me, and opens her soft eyes. My heart pounds, and I whisper soft words against her skin. I watch her eyes look at me with so much love, adoration. She lifts herself up, and I see that soft spark, the soft spark I have wanted to see her in her eyes. I feel her lips against my skin, softly kissing me.

"Oh sweet flower, did you miss me?" She nods, and continues to kiss me. Our lips meet and I melt. Our lips dance, and I bring her closer by lifting her in my arms. I softly bite her lip, and hear sweet sounds leave her lips. She snuggles into my arms, humming to a soft song. I hummed alongside her. The soft moonlight made her shine, and I noticed it giving all of its soft light. She got up and dragged me outside of the room. She runs down the empty hallways and we're outside the garden.

She soon begins to sway, leading me in a soft dance. We both sway to the soft melody she's humming. I watch the wind blow her hair, and she giggles at the sensation. We continued to dance, and I spun her. It almost gives her the illusion as if she were floating softly in the air. She then spins me, and it feels the world around us disappear. All I could see was her smile and her dancing with such carefreeness.

All's right with the world. Each mistake that I have made, each sin that I have committed is worth it. No sin can compare to her sweet love. As long as I have her in my arms, dancing and giggling I couldn't have asked for more. She leans into my ear, kissing my neck.

"I love you. I'll love you to the moon, to the sun and stars." I feel her warm breath against my neck. As she gasps at my words. She moves towards my lips and kisses them, and I melt. Her lips are soft to the touch, and she pulls back.

"I love you too, amor.." I continue to sway with her in my arms, and slowly we stop. Before I could say a word, I heard soft sniffles. I roll my eyes, knowing how she jokes around.

"My flower, my sweet flower, did I hurt you?" She turns her body away from me. I pull her close to my body, rocking her.

"Are you touched by my declaration?" No response, and I felt slightly annoyed.

"Oh my love, answer your strong wolf.." She doesn't delight me with a response.

"You know I would do anything for you; as long as it makes you happy. Your happiness matters to me." She still continues to be silent. All of a sudden she pushes me away, and I see tears run down her face. An angry look is in her eyes. I was unable to recognize the girl in front of me, she seemed unfamiliar to me. I try to grab her but she shakes her head.

"You don't care about me! You only care about yourself!" I shake my head. That's a lie.

"No of course not! I love you, and I care about your happiness!" She fights against my grip, and pushes me away.

"If you cared about me you wouldn't have done what you have done!" I watch her tears turn into blood. I try to wipe it away but she continues to accuse me. She showed me cuts and scars all over her body. Some deep marks on her legs, others left lightly on her arms.

"These scars and cuts were caused by you! You did this to me, you caused my pain!"

"No that's not true! I only want you to be happy, I care about your happiness!" Instead of  running, she walks closer to me. I feel her soft delicate hand wiping my tears. I see her smile, so sweet; sweet for me.. All for me.

"If you want me to be happy, then let me go.. I'll be the happiest if you do." I nod, and see her smile. I returned her smile even if I felt slightly bitter for doing so..

"May I hug before I do?" She nods, and I hug her. She lets go of me, but I don't. I hold onto her. I hear her soft giggle, trying to get out of my arms.

"Okay, you can let go now." I shake my head, and wait for a bit. She tries again but is unable to get out of my grip.

"You can let go now.." I don't and watch her struggle. Tears fell from her eyes, begging for me to let go of her. I shake my head, laughing.

"No I waited to have you in my arms, and now you don't want me?" She starts to fight against my grip but I push her against the wall. She claws at my face, and I start to kiss her face.

"My sweet flower, I only know how to love you, no one else will be able to love you. I've done everything to ensure you would be with me."

I see her eyes, no longer soft but filled with fear. Why is she scared, why does she push me away? I've done it all to make sure she would be with me. Yes I hurt her, but I am making up for it. She should see that she needs me and only me, no one will love her like I do. She runs away from me, and I feel my heart fall. How you take my heart with you..

I shake my head at that awful memory, how I miss having her in my arms. Well this time she'll be with me. I looked at the party, it was so boring; so repetitive. I see her, dancing in the crowd. I walk over to approach her but I see her dancing with that b*tch. It seems like even in this life, she can't keep her hands off of her. I'll have you in my arms again. Do not worry my love, I'll be with you soon enough.

Songs: Hidden in the Sand, Honeymoon un deux trios( dance scene) dongdang cover, Cupid by Jack Stauber