Chapter 22

Third Person POV

All has become quiet in the East hallways. The student council were in a large conference room, and at the head stood the President. At his right was his right hand or Vice President. Towards the left is his Second in Command. His dark blues glared at the council, while the right hand observed the scene with amusement.

"Why must you all be incompetent?" They all try to answer him but he slammed his hands on the table. A snicker was heard from his Second in Command, and he turned his wrath towards her.

"I do not see why you of all people are amused. After all it is thanks to your medding that we have to deal with such a mess Elizabeth.." Elizabeth stopped snickering, and looked flustered. He sighs out and looks toward Briar.

"Echo, how much training does Minthe still require?" Echo or Briar rises up and looks at the President. Minthe was sitting down with Elizabeth and looked annoyed.

"She has almost finished with her training, President. In two weeks she'll be ready to serve Lady Elizabeth with excellence.." He nods with a pleased smile.

"Excellent Echo, I hold you up to it. Honestly Elizabeth I see no reason why you didn't keep her; she knows how to please. Unlike your mess, she only gave you a little hiccup.." Briar curtsies; thanking him for his compliment while Minthe seethes watching her get showered with praise.

"Now Dolion, we must get to the point of this meeting.." He nods, and clears his throat.

"Right Azazel, we are here to plan this year's trip. The one from two years ago was a success and it seems that there are more options. How are we going to do this? Any ideas?" Everyone was quiet till one clears her throat. They turn to see Minthe, and she bows her head.

"My Lord; from this lowly servant I believe you could begin the process? Start choosing and from there elevate the choices that were most voted upon." A small nod and everyone was praising her for her excellent decision. Azazel rises and everyone quiets down.

"Dolion if I may interject, that wouldn't be the best course of action. We have tried this method already and as a result we had an uproar, the incident from 1915.." A nod and everyone was agreeing with the right hand.

"What would be best for this situation is to slowly remind the students of the trip. From there, we could select the best option. Everyone would not be showing but doing their best." Everyone agrees and votes her idea as the best course of action. Minthe was upset about having her idea shut down. The meeting had ended; a soft voice clearing their throat made them turn their head. It was Arella alongside her fraternal twin Seraphim. Unlike her sister's jet black hair, she had pure snow white hair. Raven black eyes that glimmered in the light. Arella walks towards them, and smiles.

"My lord, My lady, how are you this afternoon?" They smile and begin small talk with her. Briar watches from afar, and Seraphim approaches her.

"Echo, it is a pleasure to see you. I was wondering if I could speak with you on a private matter?" Briar nods, and is taken a bit to the back. Minthe decides to follow them, and listen in on their conversation.

"Are you still Lady Elizabeth's servant?" She shakes her head, and feels Seraphim hand touch hers.

"I was wondering if you would like to serve my sister and I? It is easy and will get you back into good graces.." Briar's eyes met Seraphim's gaze and nods. Seraphim smiles and takes her back to Arella. The leaders notice how she is behind Seraphim, and gently bows towards them. Elizabeth raised an eyebrow but didn't utter a word. Seraphim looks at her sister and Arella nods.

"My lord, My lady, may I ask one more question?" Both nod, and she gently shows Briar towards them.

"I was curious if I could have Echo as a servant? You see it has gotten busy for my sister and I; we need extra help. I want to ask as I do not want to step on anyone's toes.." Elizabeth rolled her eyes, feeling slightly annoyed at her sweet tone.
"Of course not, I do not see a problem with it, do you Elizabeth?" Dolion turns to Elizabeth, who was caught off guard.

"Of course not my lord. No problem at all." Elizabeth replies, smiling now tight. He nods and watches as everyone disperses. Azazel sits on a couch with a teacup in her hand, and stares at Dolion.

"Interesting, should we report to him and her?" Azazel shook her head and smiled deviously.

"No, they don't need to know. Anyway, how are we going to the sweet angel?" Dolion began to think till a pen dropped to the ground. When he reaches to grab it, a hand grabs his throat.

"A-Ah my lord; I didn't see you." A sinister smile rises on his face and continues to choke Dolion harder.

"Do not get cocky Dolion, I can easily get rid of you; you fucking puppet.." Azazel gets on her knees, begging for mercy, till she feels someone stab her thigh. Screams and cries leave her lips. Dolion watches Azazel get tortured and feels tears well in his eyes. The man leans into Dolion's ear, an otherworldly laugh leaves his lips.

"Remember your place Dolion.. You touch her, and I'll make you regret your decision." He drops him and he runs to Azazel. She cries into his chest, and glares at the one who stabs her.

"You crazy bitch." A chuckle leaves their lips, and has a crazed smile. She walks towards them, and watches as he flinches when she lifts her knife.

"Pussy." The man laughs and they both walk out of the room. Azazel kisses his cheek, trying to calm her lover. She smiles softly, and holds him in her arms.

"Baby boy, let me see your pretty face.." He looks at her, and feels her soft lips.

"It's okay, don't worry I'll find a way out okay? We'll be able to escape soon enough. I refuse to let them end us like this." Dolion nods and holds onto her. She comforted him, trying to calm her own tears. She is done with them hurting her and her lover, why did she accept that stupid offer? It was her fault she was in this mess, now she has to get them out of this mess.. Anything to keep him safe.

Songs: Bloodline by Ariana Grande and Party Monster Weeknd