Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

Inesa awoke and checked to see her sisters were still asleep. She looked in the closet and noticed a red maroon and brown sleeveless skirt overall. Next to the overalls were two bows; white and brown. Inesa decided on the maroon dress and put on her stockings and shoes. She made mini space buns and before she could do the small braids, she heard some movement. She looked over to see Marcella now on her back. Inesa let out a soft sigh and continued to get ready.

 Once she done, she went out to go get breakfast. Inesa walked down the hallway and went down the stairs. Inesa walked for a bit till she arrived at the cafeteria. She got three lunch trays, and saw what was being served. She got avocado toast with eggs for Flora, chicken and waffles for Marcella and got herself a breakfast sandwich with fresh fruit. She paid for the food, feeling someone tap on her shoulder. Inesa turns around to see Eden who was smiling brightly towards her.

"Do you want some help?" Inesa nodded, and Eden helped carry two trays. Both walk through the hallway. The only noise was Eden's attempt of starting a conversation; only to see Inesa being quiet.  Eden gasped as the sunlight hit Inesa, setting the perfect lighting for her. The moment they had set their eyes on her, she took their breath away. Dark brown eyes that glowed in the soft sunlight. Wavy dark brown hair that swayed softly in the wind; flower petals seemed to always be around her. 

Eden's mind began to wander to when Inesa was sketching her for the art project. They watched her biting her lip; her soft round eyes had an intense gaze. It made Eden squirm in her seat, and when Inesa opened her mouth slightly. Eden's face feels hot as she remembers the intrusive comment on how her lips looked quite kissable. Inesa noticed the slight change in Eden's behavior, and stopped in her tracks. 

"Eden do I make you uncomfortable?" Inesa  looked at Eden who saw the soft sparkle in her eyes. A gummy smile appeared on her lips causing Eden to feel worse on her comment.

"Of course not." Eden lied smoothly; allowing Inesa to led the way. She was unaware of Eden checking her out. Eden saw they arrived at her dorm, and saw her knock. Marcella popped out, and smiled softly.

"I see you brought breakfast." Inesa nods and a smirk appears on Marcella's face.

"I'll take the food Inesa, don't worry about it. Why don't you talk to your friend here? I'm sure you two have a lot of catch up on."

Inesa nods and looks at Eden with flushed cheeks. Eden takes Inesa's hand and both walk to the garden. Eden tries to get Inesa to speak more till they hit the topic of favorite desserts. Eden watches how bubbly and cute Inesa becomes on the topic of food. Inesa babbles all about her favorite desserts. She talks about the ingredients and ones she wants to try. They arrive at the garden, and Eden picks some flowers. Inesa watches them in fascination as they make a flower crown.

Eden holds the flower crown toward Inesa who grabs it. She notices how the stems were tied together to connect. Eden watches how Inesa smiles softly and decides to be slightly bold. 

"Here, a gift." Inesa looks at Eden, feeling her own heart beat faster. She didn't want to wake from this dream. Eden's soft voice interrupted her thought.

"Inesa, do you want to hang out in the garden during art class?" Inesa was about to say no but saw her eyes. Those eyes that melted her heart, who was she to refuse?

"Sure." A tight embrace made Inesa freeze but the warmth that bloomed in her chest woke her. Eden and Inesa talked more and felt like they could be there for as long, time would allow them. Inesa and Eden walked through the hallways and Inesa noticed on the clock that the bell was going to ring in a few minutes.