Chapter 11

Inesa's POV

*Trigger Warning Gorey and being eaten alive → ** Starts and ends

Footsteps slowly come closer towards me. I look around only to see the trees covering the sunlight. I continue to run, feeling my heartbeat quicken. I can't see anything, and it seems the end of the woods keeps getting longer. All I can hear are footsteps, only getting closer. I heard soft whispers and knew it was Flora. Before I could turn, I felt a hand on my wrist, and looked to see Blaise.

He slowly pulled me, and I couldn't ignore the magnetic feeling towards him. My body didn't dare deny the connection. Slowly soft butterfly kisses were planted all over my skin. His hands slowly rubbed my lower stomach, and the heat pooled in my stomach. I no longer felt his lips on my skin but he still rubbed, edging me closer. I felt his lips get closer to my left ear, slowly blowing. I shuddered, and gasped when I felt him nibble.

"Let's continue elsewhere, where we'll get more comfortable.." I nodded and he dragged me away till we entered the house. His hands slowly moved to my thighs, and felt his tongue meet my neck. Small gasps left my lips, and I pulled him closer and soon felt soft hands slither onto my thighs. I looked down and saw Eden, who was kissing and nibbling my thighs.

Sweet ecstasy took over my whole body and I could no longer hold it in, and felt my mind slowly blanking, while I was being wrapped in warm kisses and pleasure. Suddenly it stopped and Eden smiled softly.

"Let me cover your eyes, bunny.." I nod and my eyes are now covered. I was now unable to see, and felt their hands pull me inside, and soon felt warm embraces. The ecstasy continued, and no longer did I remember why I was running. 

Trigger Warning

**Slowly, hands began to embrace my body, and I was no longer able to move. It felt weird, and I don't know why this is all happening. I wasn't able to scream, and slowly I felt suffocated. I felt a sharp pain on my lower stomach and the blindfold fell off of my eyes.

I gasped, and hissed out when I saw claws deep in my lower stomach. I scream as I see a creature, eyes red as blood and sharp knife teeth bite on my leg. Blood spilled everywhere, and I tried to push it away. It was inevitable as more pain was now felt on my leg. Tears spilled from my eyes, and slowly the pain became unbearable. It continued to feed, tearing my skin, biting and sucking whatever blood I had left. Bloody sharp claws went to my face, and felt the sharp nails dig into my eyes.

I cried tears of blood but it didn't stop. My head began to ache, and my vision now felt blurry. It wrapped its hands around my neck, feeling a strong pain through my jaw. Slowly the tearing sound echoed, and I kept begging.

"No please,"** 

End of Trigger Warning

I screamed, and opened my eyes, only to find myself in my dorm room. I cried as I walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to only notice the teeth marks on my neck and thighs. I gasped and rubbed my eyes only to see there were none. I turn on the shower, and get out of my clothes, getting inside. I let my hair get wet, and massage my head with shampoo. I felt hands around my waist, and I looked to see no one around me.

I continued with my shower, and soon finished. I got dressed, this time, and wore the brown overall skirt, and long sleeved white shirt. I decided not to wear a coat, and did my makeup. Today was a free day, no school, since it was a Saturday. Thankfully I finished all my work from my classes. It had felt like years when it had only been four months since we had transferred here. Only, the bullying had made time seem longer, and it doesn't happen anymore.