Chapter 12

Third Person POV

Trigger Warning: Gorey Fight Scene be aware!

While applying cosmetics, Inesa began combing her hair. She took a look at the clothes that her sisters had picked out for her. She put on the skin-tight dress despite feeling her face burn scarlet, making sure it fit her hips tightly. Her breasts are accentuated by the sweetheart neckline. Her platform shoes added height, and the long sleeves gave her a princess-like appearance. Although it was her first time wearing the outfit, the occasion was a party. She turned around to see Flora sporting a cropped jacket, chunky platform boots, and a tight black dress.

Inesa met Marcella's eye, feeling slightly flushed as her sister whistled at the sight of her. Marcella was dressed in a short, clingy black skirt and a black halter top. Her long legs were covered in fishnets, and her silver ring and earrings, as well as the knee-high black boots with heels, completed the ensemble. After finishing, they departed from the dorm. Inesa seized Flora's and Marcella's hands as she heard chatting and laughter. The bass reverberate throughout the hallways as they walked to the auditorium.  The trio enter to see the dance floor was crowded with people grinding as the lights flashed.

When Inesa brought her sisters to the party, she experienced a distinct emotion. She noticed looks directed at her body and began to feel weird. Flora cocked an eyebrow as she noticed her sister stiffening up like a statue. She hugged her as she drew next to her ear.

"Relax Nesa, have a bit of fun; forget about those idiots for a while." They both walked towards the dancefloor, noticing Inesa nod. Flora has that anxious expression on her face as Marcella stares at her. They were both nervous that Inesa would be helping but they couldn't deny her any longer. Inesa approached them and took hold of their hands.

"Let's dance, come on." When they were on the dance floor, she dragged them there. She moved her hips while gradually letting the music take hold of her body. The bodies grind and press even closer together, oblivious to the looks. While dancing with Inesa, Marcella observed that her sister was having much more fun. Both sprung and moved in time with the music. Flora let her composure slip and grooved her hips. As the looks intensified, Flora felt a hand on her waist.

Silas smiled as she turned to look at him. As they danced together, she felt his hands cling to her hips and waist. Another person walked over to Marcella, and saw Inesa scream and embraced him.

"Barnaby!" Immediately the name caught Marcella's and Flora's attention. Marcella stared at him, while Flora stared at Silas. Both girls shared a secret glance with Inesa as she smiles.

"Marcella, this is Barnaby, Barnaby this is Marcella." He shook her hand, and Inesa saw Marcella dancing with Barnaby. She grabs Silas before he could dance. 

"Silas, is there anything you need help with as a member of the student council?" He shakes his head. Inesa was told that they're going to distract them, and she had to get information. She was confused on why she was tasked with this, but they explained to her that she can get away with more than they can. She had an innocent and sweet vibe contrary to the menaces of society vibe they have going. So Inesa begins to walk away from the dance floor, and sees students walking through a hall. Inesa hears giggles, and turns around to see Adriene clinging onto Eden, and looks away. Eden was dressed in a black turtleneck with a white dress shirt on top and black dress pants.

Silver necklaces and rings decorated the black turtle neck, and Inesa turned away; feeling slightly bitter. She was curious to where they were heading off to, and followed behind them and was stopped by a whole wall. She tried to go through it, but was hit in the face. She felt her cheek ache, and had to find another way in. Inesa stood and pouted, trying to figure a way in. She had walked away and was about to tell her sisters something when she saw they were gone.