Chapter 6

Third Person POV

Marcella looked at Inesa who was eating breakfast. Inesa's soft eyes were puffy from last night, crying herself to sleep. Marcella felt sad; knowing there was nothing she could do to offer her sister a bit of comfort. Inesa offered a bite of her omelet to her sister. Marcella shook her head, seeing her sister's eyes cast down. Inesa dazed off into space. The events that had occurred the day before had shaken them mainly Inesa. 

Both girls refused to go back to their dorm. They were worried about Flora's health but also because their father or Ms.Finily returning. Flora had not awakened from deep sleep. Inesa felt guilty believing it was her fault for allowing these events to have happened. Marcella had gotten the work from the classes they missed, giving them a temporary escape from their nightmare. Marcella was still thinking of the report of her birth father. It hadn't surprised that much due to ill treatment he showed her mother and sisters.  

A knock at the door caused both girls to flinch. Marcella peeked from behind the blinds and saw Eden waiting patiently at the door. Marcella was indecisive in opening the door; but did it anyways. Eden started at her, wanting to get over her visit. 

"Is Inesa here?" Marcella looks at Inesa whose eyes are downcast. She whistled softly, making Inesa's head go up. She put the tray down and slowly walked to the door. She saw Eden who smiled sweetly towards her.  Marcella only glared at Eden, and they understood the silent message Marcella was sending. Inesa looked between the two, and was unsure if she should go. Eden only looked at Inesa who looked at Marcella. She smiled softly, and held her hand.

"I'll look after her, don't worry.." Inesa  reluctantly walks out of the nurse's office and the pair began to walk next to each other in pure silence. Eden looked at Inesa, noticing the sad cast over gaze she had. She had took her to an empty hallway, and watched Inesa put her back against the wall. 

"Inesa, are you okay?" Inesa nodded, and Eden noticed her dazed stare. A small smirk was on her lips. 

"Do you like someone, Inesa?" Eden softly whispered and saw Inesa nod dazed. She soon leaned into her ear.

"Who is it bunny?" Eden breathed out, seeing her head lift up. Her face turned red, seeing Eden chuckle. Inesa  unable to hold back begins to cry all of her tears. Eden's smile dropped from her face, and saw Inesa covering her face with her hands. They didn't know if Inesa would feel comfortable hugging her but decided to give it a shot. They opened their arms towards her. A small gasp left Eden, feeling warmth pressed against her body. She sees Inesa sob softly into her chest. Sweet words of comfort filled her ears, trying to calm down the girl in her arms.

It was out out of the norm for Inesa to feel comfortable around someone she didn't know for very long. It didn't feel wrong for them though. Soon Inesa took her face off of their chest and gave a smile. Small dimples popped up in her smile. The smile  disappeared as she noticed Eden's intense stare.  A sly smile was on Eden's face. They grabbed her chin, turning it towards her. A sultry gaze and a seductive sly smile, causing Inesa to get red. Eden chuckled at Inesa's bright red face, comparing her to a strawberry.

"Is something the matter?" Inesa shook her head, trying her best to relax. 

"Are you embarrassed?" Inesa's eyes widened and soon felt Eden's fingertips gently go down the back of her neck. Small slow circles were gently drawn, watching Inesa squirm.

'She looks really cute.' Eden thought, noticing the soft flushed face and squirm. Eden moves her eyes to her face. Soft plump lips glow softly in the dim hallway lighting. Her soft round almond eyes held a innocent stare. Eden's self control was slowly starting to slip away. Inesa looked at Eden, now seeing those seductive eyes darken, and felt her heart race faster. Eden pulled Inesa's face closer, now pressing their body against hers. Eden held Inesa, putting a hand on her waist.