Epilogue chapter 1

Chapter 1 -  Embraced in your arms

Marinette's POV

A week had passed since Adrien asked me to be his girlfriend and I couldn't have been happier. We were on Christmas break so we had a lot more time to spend together.

These past few days, we've been spending time together in our apartments, watching movies and playing games. We would go off for drives and go on walks together as well.

I enjoyed every second I spent with Adrien.
If you were to tell me a couple months ago that I would be dating Adrien, I would've laughed in your face and told you that you were being ridiculous. However our bond has changed so much over the months.

I've gone from hating Adrien to loving him. And I don't regret a thing.

It was now the morning and I was cuddled against Adrien. His arm was hugging my waist, pulling me closer to him. He was still fast asleep. I smiled as I watched him peacefully sleep.

You absolute creep.

Ain't got no shame about it.

I allowed myself to be embraced by his warmth for a while longer before deciding it was time to wake him up.

"Adrien?" I spoke softly, tapping his arm trying to get him to wake up. His eyes slowly began to open. "My love, wake up."

Adrien opened his eyes wider and sent me a smile. He kissed my forehead then closed his eyes again. "Morning princess." He replied sleepily.

"No. Wake up Adrien." I scolded him with a raised brow, then began squirming out of his grasp. He wrapped his arm around my waist tightly and pulled me back to his chest, making me squeal in surprise. "Adrien!"

"It's too early princess, go back to sleep." He spoke in a muffled voice.

"It's nine am." I scoffed.

"Yeah, too early." He replied in a muffled voice, earning a laugh from me.

"We need to get up Adrien, we can't sleep forever." I smiled at him. As much as I wanted to stay in his embrace and fall back asleep, I couldn't. I didn't want to waste the day.

"For someone who is supposed to love sleeping, you're against the idea." He huffed.

"We can sleep later okay sleeping beauty?" I rolled my eyes at him playfully. "Come on, let's get up." I threw the duet cover off us, exposing us to the cold.

"Marinette." Adrien complained with a frown on his face as he rubbed his eyes. He was now awake and he looked absolutely adorable.

"Get up, lover boy." I smiled at him as I climbed out of bed. He sat on the bed and looked at me with tired eyes. I rolled my eyes and walked over to his side of the bed and placed my hands in his. I looked down at him with a sweet smile on my face then pulled him off the bed, making him fall on the floor.

"Ow. What was that for?" Adrien frowned as I burst into laughter. I was going to reply to him but I was laughing too hard so I couldn't form a sentence. He glared at me but then his expression changed to a mischievous smirk.

He grabbed onto my legs and pulled me down. I fell onto his legs and he prevented me from hitting my head. "You want to play that game huh?" He smirked as I was recovering from my laughter.

Just then he began tickling me, causing me to burst out laughing once again. I laughed until I was struggling to breathe and tears were coming out of my eyes.

"Stop! Okay I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I tried to say between my laughs.

"You better not." Adrien smiled at me innocently, before stopping. I took the time to breathe properly before looking up at him and smiling. "You bad girl."