5 | Bad boy's plans

Chapter 5 - Bad boy's plans

Adrien's POV

I love annoying Marinette.

Who knew she got annoyed so easily?

I also like her stubbornness. She has an interesting character. Definitely one that I need to investigate.

In some ways she reminds me of myself. Her pettiness, stubbornness, the tough act she puts on.

I like it.

She's also hot which is a bonus. 

It's nice to finally find a girl that isn't obsessed with me. In fact I'd probably say she hates me right now because of the amount of times I've annoyed her.

Now I know she is going to definitely hate me for what I'm about to do but I could care less.

I reached the apartments and found Marinette's room. Using the spare key that I took from the reception, I unlocked the door and entered her apartment.

The receptionists here are terrible. I was going to ask for the key but there was no one there.

So I got it myself.

She's definitely going to ask how I got into her room.

Oh well.

I have some plans for tonight and she is joining me whether she likes it or not.

I want to know more about that girl. She intrigues me.

Marinette's POV

I spent my free time calling my parents to update them about school and everything. And I also began painting my apartment pink.

I mean pink is my life.

It's been my favourite colour since I was a child.

When I was younger I was more into bright pink and hot pink but now I like baby pink and pastel pink.

Basically the lighter pinks.

They are more aesthetically pleasing.

When I told my parents about what Luka did, let's just say they weren't pleased.

Especially my dad.

He was livid.

Fuming.

Vexed.

Furious.

Basically every single synonym for Angry.

He looked like he was about to tear someone apart.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Neither.

Since the girls both had 3 lessons today, I waited for them to finish school at 3pm. We decided we were going to do some studying in the library.

Luckily the library didn't close until 6pm meaning we could have a decent amount of time to study.

I'm still not happy that we have a pop quiz tomorrow.

It's the first day of the term and we already have a quiz.

Not even homework. Just the quiz.

I would rather do homework than prepare for a quiz.

After spending time revising with the girls, I decided to go back to my apartment to make myself some dinner.

Chloe had some plans for tonight. Her parents wanted her to inspect her apartment so she wasn't staying in my apartment tonight.