10 | Luka's Revenge

Chapter 10 - Luka's revenge

Marinette's POV

The next day after school, I spent some time with Adrien. We walked through the garden and admired the pretty flowers.

We also played hide and seek in the forest. Me being the clumsy person I am, kept on tripping over the sticks and tree roots on the ground but Adrien was there to catch me so that I wouldn't fall.

He really can be a gentleman sometimes.

Once we got tired of playing hide and seek we went down to the river. I found a jug laying on the ground so I picked it up and filled it with water.

I then threw the water at him. Which definitely was a bad idea.

Adrien stood in shock as I laughed at his baffled expression. What I didn't realise was that he was secretly planning his revenge.

He managed to grab the jug that I had dropped onto the floor whilst I was laughing and filled it with water to splash me with.

While I was still dying he threw the freezing cold water back at me.

My poor curls.

I spent my morning curling my hair and now it was ruined.

I was glad I put my phone in my purse otherwise it would've been wet.

I moved my now wet hair out of my face and a massive smirk grew on my face. There was a bigger container close to where I was standing so I filled it with water and began chasing Adrien around.

We both had containers full of water and were circling each other. I then tripped over and fell backwards giving Adrien the perfect opportunity to splash water on me.

That water got in my mouth. Disgusting

I also took the chance to trip him so I could splash the water on him. Which was very successful by the way.

We both burst into laughter at the fact that we were both drenched with water.

Once we calmed down, Adrien called his butler to bring towels for us to dry up.

As we waited for the towels to come, Adrien sat right beside me and wrapped his arm around me to try and keep me warm.

Although we were soaking wet, the warmth from Adrien's body radiated onto me. I smiled as I looked up into his emerald green eyes. He seemed to have noticed I was looking at him and looked down into my bluebell eyes.

I practically melted at the sight of him.

How does he have such gorgeous eyes?

I looked away and rested my head on his shoulder with a soft smile on my face.

When Adrien's butler arrived with the towels, we wrapped ourselves with the towel and I grabbed my purse before following the butler to the car.

Once we arrived at the apartment, I thanked Adrien's butler for the ride then me and Adrien proceeded to enter the apartment building.

"I had fun today" I smiled. "We should do this again."

"I agree with you princess, You're fun when you are not being stubborn." Adrien chuckled.

I am not stubborn.

"Oh come on, I'm not that stubborn." I rolled my eyes. Adrien crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Okay fine, I am stubborn." I shook my head as Adrien laughed.

When we reached my apartment, I waved goodbye to Adrien and then unlocked the door. I placed my purse on my couch and got my phone out so I could check for notifications.