9 | Nature walks

Chapter 9 - Nature walks

Marinette's POV

We walked down a path until we reached a hillside area with some benches to sit on.

I sat down on the bench and began to look at the sky. The sun had already set and the stars began to appear. I looked at the stars that were beginning to come to view in awe. The Moon glowed and shone its light on the two of us making our features glow.

I was glad I put my hoodie on before leaving otherwise I would be freezing right now. Winter was going to approach soon meaning the sun would set earlier and the temperature decreasing faster.

I loved going on these walks to look at nature. There was something about it that drew my attention.

Nature is so beautiful and yet people are trying to destroy it.

I don't understand why. And I never will.

Adrien's POV

I watched as Marinette looked up at the sky, admiring the moon and the stars.

She has this cute little face she makes when something intrigues her. It's absolutely adorable.

I'm glad to have Marinette in my life. She sets me straight. We all know that I am a jerk but she sees the good in me.

That's not something many people see in me.

She believes in me.

She's seen the real me. Not the facade I put up on the daily.

I wish I didn't have to use it but people get on my nerves in school. Constantly approaching me, trying to speak or flirt with me.

If I don't use my bad boy persona to scare them away then I'll never be left alone.

I don't want to be seen as that ruthless bad boy because that's not who I am. I'm Not a bad boy.

I may do bad things sometimes but I'm really not that bad.

Marinette knows that.

When I hang out with Marinette, I can truly have fun. She doesn't judge me, or ask about my money. She barely knows anything about me. Thankfully. She only knows the rumours. Which are mostly not true.

"Marinette, what do you want to eat?" I ask.

"Hmm, maybe apple crumble with custard." She smiled.

I called my butler and asked him to bring the dessert to our location and 10 mins later, the food arrived.

"You really called your butler to come and bring food all the way up here?" Marinette asked with a raised brow.

I love it when she does that.

"Yeah, I do it all the time. He has many vehicles anyway so it's no problem." I replied while eating my strawberry trifle

"We could've just got it ourselves you know?" she frowned.

"Oh well, too late now." I shrugged.

Just then, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my butler.

"Sir I have found the men who attacked you for no valid reason." My butler spoke.

Finally.

"Ahh perfect. Bring them on the phone." I smirked.

"Adrien we are so sorry for beating you up and taking your money. Please forgive us. Have mercy on us." The boys said.

That brought a smile on my face.

"I'm not finished with you lot just yet." I smirked.

"We're sorry, please forgive us" The boys said. I chuckled.

Revenge was sweet.

Unfortunately for them, they picked the wrong person to mess with.

The consequences are coming for them.

Marinette's POV

I was guessing that Adrien found the people who beat him up. His facial expressions made that quite clear.

I may have also listened to his conversation.

Creepy.

Not my fault that his volume was quite high.

Adrien's butler came back on the phone and Adrien said to him "You know what to do with them. I'll leave them in your hands." He then ended the call and smirked.

I have no idea what he was planning to do but I know it was not going to be good.

"What did you do to them?" I mumbled.

"Oh nothing much princess. Don't worry about it." He said with an innocent smile.

Gosh his smile was so adorable.

This is no time to be simping, we need to figure out what this boy is planning to do.

Once we were done, we headed back to the Apartments. Adrien walked me to my apartment and thanked me for looking after him before heading back to his apartment.

Once I was in my apartment, I started cleaning up for the night. I closed the curtains and cleared away any dishes on the sink. I wiped down the kitchen surfaces and the dinner table.

I moved on to the living room once I finished doing the Kitchen and Dining area. I straightened the pillows and wiped down the coffee table and Tv stand.

I liked making sure my apartment was clean before going to bed so that it saved time in the morning.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 21:08 (9:08pm). So I decided to do some night time stretches.

When I finished my 15 minute stretching session, I decided to have a shower.

I'd rather not go to bed feeling all sweaty.

I like feeling clean and fresh.

After another 20 minutes, I changed into my pink oversized shirt and my Nike pro shorts and got my phone and diary out. I lit up my vanilla scented candles in my room and switched on my LED lights and set it to a pink colour. I then quickly made myself a cup of tea before calling my parents.

It was nice to talk to my parents to see how things were going. I missed helping them in the bakery and spending time in my room designing.

After ending the call, I made sure I set my alarm then I went to the bathroom to do my skincare and brush my teeth before heading into bed.

I enjoyed spending time with Adrien today. It was actually fun? Although it felt like something was off.

It was like there was someone watching us from afar?

I don't think so though.

Maybe I'm just crazy.

______

Hey guys. This chapter is more of a filler chapter. it's preparing you for the next chapter which is definitely going to take you on a roller coaster on emotion. Hope you enjoyed. Have a good day and see you in the next chapter! 

- Miss Miah

Word count - 1034 words

Edited