3 | First impressions

Chapter 3 - First Impressions

Adrien's POV

I don't know who that Blue haired girl is but she's definitely made an impression.

She's interesting.

So far she's different from the other girls. I don't even think she knows who I am which makes everything much better.

Finally some entertainment has arrived.

I don't remember the last time someone ever spoke back to me until she came.

It's like everyone is scared of me.

They should be.

She's not though. That's what makes her so interesting.

When she told me she was dating Luka I thought it was a joke. I mean how could someone with so much attitude be dating someone.

It shocked me.

But then I realised something. That girl was in for a treat when she got to his apartment.

I could've warned her. But the attitude was too much. She also didn't ask so why bother.

It would be better to see her reaction anyway.

I could do with some entertainment.

I sat on one of the benches outside. Luckily there weren't many people around at this time since they were either in their apartments or out getting dinner.

I could have some peace.

Do you know how irritating it is having girls coming up to you 24/7 confessing their love to you?

They don't even know me so how the hell could they love me.

They only love the idea of me boosting their popularity.

I don't even care about my reputation. It means nothing to me.

I could care less about my education as well. My father cares about it more than I do. I don't need to care about it. I'm on top of all my classes anyways.

I know, surprising.

You wouldn't think a bad boy like me would actually pay attention to their grades. But I do. I have to.

It doesn't mean my behaviour is good though.

As long as I get good grades and help my father make money then he doesn't care about my behaviour.

It's not like he cares about me in general.

I sat in peace with my airpods in. I was just listening to random music. I would've gone a long time ago to do something better with my time but I was waiting for blueberry to come back out.

I know she will.

After sitting around for 15 mins I finally saw blueberry come out of the apartments.

Finally, took her long enough.

I immediately took out my airpods and called out to her.

"So how did your little trip to see your boyfriend go?" I smirked making myself comfortable.

"That stupid jerk was cheating on me." She mumbled crossing her arms. I chuckled.

I know.

In fact I knew ages ago. I basically know everyone and everything going in in this school.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked and then realised, "You knew all along didn't you?"

"Of course I did. I know everything." I smirked.