17 | Car rides

Chapter 17 - Car rides

Adrien's POV

I know what you are thinking.

I'm a stalker.

I already know I am so you don't have to attack me.

But you have to at least understand where I am coming from.

I was going to go to Marinette's apartment and gift her with Coke zero since she did say she needed a restock.

I was just innocently coming out of my car and I was about to get the bags full of coke zero out when I saw Marinette and Luka together.

I wasn't standing too close to them but I could clearly tell Marinette didn't want to be there because of her facial expressions.

So being the curious boy I am, I followed them.

I put the drinks down in my garage and began to follow them. They ended up walking to the forest and Luka began to open that stupid mouth of his.

Marinette on the other hand wasn't having it. She was completely disconnected from the whole conversation.

Watching her being so rude to Luka brought a massive smile on my face.

I should've bought popcorn.

She wasn't having any of this behaviour. She was always shutting him down and turning him down. It was just funny to see.

When she slapped Luka I was surprised but very impressed. It was about time she slapped him.

He needed it more than ever.

When she walked away I just had to take the time to laugh in Luka's face. It was his bad karma. He deserved it.

After making fun of Luka, I walked up to Marinette.

"Hey there princess." I smiled, trying to stop myself from smirking.

"Hello Agreste." She smiled. She was clearly thinking about what just happened.

"Someone looks happy, what happened to you?" I asked even though I already knew the reason why. I wanted to hear what she had to say.

"Let's just say a certain blue haired boy learnt his lesson and is now crying in pain." She smirked.

"That's my girl." I smirked.

Marinette stopped walking and looked at me. "You were there weren't you." She raised an eyebrow.

"Whaaat, no?" She looked me up and down. "Ok yes, but damn you made me proud." I smirked.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me. You're gonna have to wait to find out." She smirked. " See you later Agreste." She flicked her hair as she walked away.

I'm glad that girl waltzed into my life.

Marinette's POV

I felt extremely proud of myself.

For the first time in my life I slapped someone and it felt good.

I know I will definitely feel bad about it later but for now I need to embrace this feeling.

I began my journey back to my apartment and started planning out the things I wanted to do for the day.

I was just going to spend the day relaxing. I needed it.

A lot.

As soon as I made it back to my apartment, I immediately plopped down on my sofa and sighed.