21 | Truth or dare

Chapter 21 - Truth or dare

Marinette's POV

Adrien really knew how to embarrass me and get my emotions worked up.

Thanks to him I've made sure that all my secrets and important things are securely locked away in an area where no one except me will know. I cannot let that ever happen again.

I still can't understand how I was so careless.

What if that ever happened again but instead of it being my diary, It was something else more valuable to me?

Don't get me wrong, my diary is very valuable. I made sure to get a big book with many pages for a reason. I've been writing in that book since last year.

It's got a lot of things written in it.

Stop overthinking this and get ready for the sleepover.

Oh shoot.

I forgot about that.

Yeah clearly.

I started getting small candles and began setting them around the apartment.

I wanted the vibe to be a galaxy type of thing.

There was no way we were going to use the main lights. They are too bright and too plain and basic for a sleepover.

Instead, we were gonna have LED lights and a galaxy projector and candles to light up the other rooms.

My LED lights in the living room were installed behind the TV so we will just use it to our best ability.

I could easily just unplug my galaxy projector from my room and bring it into the living room and I have more than enough candles.

Especially scented ones.

I'll light my vanilla scented candle in the dining area. I would put it in the living room but I feel like It may fall or something close to it will catch on fire and that is not what we want to happen.

I'll also put another vanilla scented candle near my front door just to make that area smell nice as well.

Next thing on the list to prepare for was the snacks.

I carefully laid out the snacks in rainbow order on my kitchen counter.

Don't judge me. Also putting the snacks in rainbow order has nothing to do with my sexuality before anyone asks.

I'm very much straight.

So don't get any ideas.

The girls could choose which snacks they wanted to have. Whichever ones they don't eat, I'll keep and eat them myself another day.

Maybe we could bake some cookies if we get a chance. I feel like it may be fun.

Once the snacks were neatly organised, I started planning the sleeping arrangements.

To be honest, I'm not really a share the bed type of person. I prefer sleeping in my own bed alone. I'm not a massive fan of sharing it with anyone else.

There is also no way I'm letting the girls sleep in a sleeping mat cause that's just uncomfortable.

Fortunately I do have an air mattress. It is quite big so both of them will be able to fit on it.

I went into my room and looked through my wardrobe for some blankets. Luckily I have many blankets and they are soft and fluffy so the girls will definitely have some warm blankets to cover themselves with.

The Bad Boy and The Good Girl (Adrienette)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara