13 | His biggest Nightmare

Chapter 13 -  His biggest Nightmare

Adrien's POV

As soon as I left Marinette to speak to her friends, I went to go speak to the boys. I had a free hour since I only had 2 lessons for the day.

I dropped Marinette at school because I wanted an excuse to be near her.

After she had that nightmare, I felt like I needed to protect her and keep her safe. I know she hasn't said much about her past, in fact she's avoided topics about her past school life.

I'm guessing she has had a rough childhood.

I decided to just go on a stroll since I had nothing better to do. Just as I was walking down the corridor I saw 'Mr I'm getting Marinette back' so I decided to go talk to him.

"Look who it is, 'Mr I don't have a life and I want to beat up Adrien'. Long time no see." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes.

"You see those poor boy's are getting punished because of you. The poor guys."

"And how is that my problem?" Luka frowned.

"Oh Luka, don't be so oblivious." I laughed. "If you really wanted to beat me up then why didn't you do it yourself?" I smirked. "Scared are we?"

"As if I would be scared of you. Just look at you." Luka scoffed .

"I know, I look breathtakingly gorgeous. I mean come on, you will never look this good." I chuckled.

"Sorry mate but I don't think I'd ever want to look like you." Luka rolled his eyes.

"Look buddy, that whole stunt you pulled was absolutely useless." I chuckled. "You were trying to get me out of the way so you could chat to Marinette right?" I patted his shoulder.

"Well she didn't even pay any attention to you, and I'm sure she's planning not to in the future as well." I smirked. "Might as well give up now."

I walked away from him before he had the chance to respond. I was not about to listen to that delusional boy go on his little rant about how Marinette is 'his'.

After that nightmare she had of him, there is absolutely no way she is going to speak to him.

I decided to go for a walk around the school whilst I thought about places I wanted to go for lunch.

Being the nice human being I am, I thought I could take Marinette out for lunch so that she has some time away from all the noise in school.

I didn't want her to be overwhelmed with everything that was going on.

I don't even think she told her friends about it yet. The way she was faking her laugh around them and trying to put on a fake smile didn't go unnoticed. Clearly her friends didn't get the hint but I simply did.

As I was walking to exit the school to get some fresh air, I saw a girl running away from someone.

Since I was a nosey person, I decided to go get a closer look and realised the girl was indeed Marinette. In tears?

Wait what happened and why is she crying?

I quickly made my way to her while she didn't see me. She had her back to me but she stopped running. I was about to ask her what happened but she began to collapse onto the floor.

I quickly caught her before she fell to the ground.

"Marinette."

I looked at her now pale face. His lips weren't rosy and pink as they usually were. They looked lifeless?