23 | Unspoken truths

Chapter 23 - Unspoken truths

Marinette's POV:

After watching Miraculous for a while we all drifted off to sleep. It wasn't my intention to sleep on the sofa but it was actually comfortable.

I was the first one to wake up the next morning, so I decided to take the opportunity to update my diary.

To be honest, I really needed this sleepover. I needed to take the time to just be with my girls and just enjoy being in each other's presence. After everything that went down this week in school, a sleepover was the perfect thing to do. I could get some work done but also enjoy being in my friends' presence.

Honestly, I was so glad that I remembered that I had a box full of dresses. Some of them were my designs and others were dresses that I had bought.

The girls looked absolutely beautiful with the dresses on. They were able to make the dresses suit them and their own styles.

That's one of the things I absolutely love about them.

They can personalise anything.

If I allowed them to stay in my apartment for a week then they would be able to completely change it to suit them and their own unique personality.

Obviously I'm never going to allow them to do that because I love my apartment too much.

But you get what I'm trying to say.

We took so many pictures last night. Probably like 200 or more. I just know our phone's are crying.

I only have 64gb of storage and last time i checked, I had used 63.2gb of my storage.

Oh well.

The pictures we took look so good so I'm not complaining. Besides, now I have some good group photos of us all. I can send them to my parents next time I speak to them.

I'm sure my parents would love to hear stories about how me and my friends are getting on. I also know that they would want to speak to them and meet them in person.

One day that will happen.

The truth or dare game was alright actually. I suspected that the girls would take the opportunity to ask about Adrien.

I would've too if I was them.

I mean I did spend most of my time with him. Sometimes it was not by choice though.

I'm not completely the bad cop in this situation.

The girls keep mentioning that Adrien likes me? I really don't think it's true.

We just have a good friendship and we are quite close.

Besides, why would he like me? There are way more prettier girls than me. They would be a better match with Adrien than me.

Anyways, enough thinking about me and Adrien. The real tea is Alya and Nino. Me and Chloe successfully set them up on a date. How fantastic!

We can finally get the ship sailing.

It was so obvious that Nino had an interest in Alya. I can't tell for sure if Alya 100% likes him back but I know for sure she definitely has an interest in him.

She's always smiling at his texts and she's always laughing with him.

Yeah maybe she does like him as well.

That is exactly why this date has to go well.

If it goes well then the two could potentially start dating so me and Chloe have a job to do.