7 | Big boy drama

Chapter 7 - Big boy drama

Luka's POV

Over the past couple weeks, I've realised Marinette is spending an awful amount of time with Adrien.

And I am not a fan of it.

She should be spending time with me, not that stupid blonde jerk.

He's going to hurt Marinette. I just know he will. He's not a good person but every time I try to tell Marinette to stay away from him, he always appears.

I can't even talk to my girl in peace because of that boy.

He's ruining my life.

And I know he is doing it on purpose.

He's trying to get Marinette to fall in love with him so that she can't get back with me.

He's not going to get away with it.

I'll do anything and everything in my power to make sure he stays away from Marinette.

She belongs to me. She is mine and only mine.

Adrien's POV

I never have lunch on school grounds.

Too much attention. There is always a group of girls looking for me. To get me to talk to them.

They think I can't see right through them.

They only come to me so they can use me to increase their popularity or to get me on one of their snap pictures and whatever.

None of them genuinely care about me.

For once I decided to eat on the school rooftop. Barely anyone comes up here, mainly because they don't know it exists.

I wanted to take some time to think.

I barely have time to just sit back and relax so I decided to finally make time for myself.

Thanks to Marinette, I've been spending more time outdoors getting fresh air.

People may say I'm obsessed with Marinette but that's not the truth. She's the only person who genuinely cares about me.

Even though she doesn't admit it.

She genuinely asks me questions about my life and how I'm doing. She doesn't treat me differently because of the amount of money I have.

In fact I would say she disciplines me instead. Always lecturing me about how I'm making bad decisions and doing bad things and blah blah.

It's nice to have someone treat me like a normal human being and not some type of god.

I don't deserve that much credit.

Although I'll take it anyway.

I don't know if Marinette even likes me as a friend though. I wouldn't blame her since I do annoy her a lot. She's not the easiest person to understand either.

Always confusing me.

Wait why am I thinking about Marinette?

After letting my thoughts go wild, I felt the presence of some people.

"Can I help you?"  I asked. I didn't even bother looking at who was behind me.

"We're not here to waste time kid. Someone paid us a large sum of money to beat you up." A guy said.

Okay that's random.

Who would want to beat this beautiful face up.

"Beat me up? Who sent you to beat me up?" I chuckled as I turned around to see who I was talking to.